We met a couple of weeks ago, had sex on Monday, I texted him yesterday, still no answer.. Should I call him?

We met about three weeks ago, at the bus stop..He gave me his card and I called him three days later. We went out for three dates, he was fun and I really enjoyed his company. On our fourth date, this Monday, I invited him over to my place after work, around 17:00, and we had sex...Since then he hasn't called me, though I texted him yesterday, a casual message, saying good morning, and asking if is OK... I have received no answer yet, nor phone call, although I know that he is really busy and on Sunday he has these important exams...What should I do?Should I call him again today, or wait longer, see if he makes a move? I am usually very offensive, and impatience, but I like him and I don't want to put pressure on him. Please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient. I know its hard, but wait for him to call you.

• It is funny that two men gave me two different answers...Do you think that the sex ruined everuything?? It was obvious that he wanted it, and I did too....

• Let him call at least twice, and he needs to leave a message explaining why you haven't heard from him. It will be bullsh*t most likely, but that doesn't matter. Us men don't like to admit it, and some aren't even aware of it, but we like a good chase. We don't want our women liking us too much or we'll take them for granted. DON"T MAKE THIS TOO EASY FOR HIM.

• It's OK that you had sex already, but if he feels like you couldn't care less if he calls you back (especially AFTER sex) he will think, "Hmmm...maybe she thinks I wasn't that good in bed, or maybe she doesn't like me as much as I thought." Then you've got him right where you want him. Then he will want you BAD!

What Guys Said 3

• yap you have to call him ...its really will work..show your concern to him...

and suppose if he is busy and whatever , a singla text doesn't take much time .i don't wana say something hard but I am also a guy :)

the second thing you have mentioned is age difference I think it does;nt matter if he and you are mentally understanable.

u said you like him alote then DO what ur heart says...

• i think you should call him ...

• Really? Shouldn't I wait just for a couple of days, until he is over with his exams (Note: I am 31 and he is 35)...I also remember telling him, before we had sex, that I am really insecure when it comes to men... I really don't know, I like him a lot and everybody tells me I should not call him, even though I prefer to clear things up as soon as possible...

• If he is into you he will contact you, you have called and left text messages, he has got them and knows you are interested to many is bad, just wait, ...

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with some of the guys' answers. I'm in the same boat as you (and confused too!) and I think you should wait. You don't want to come off too needy or crazy. Give it at least a few days and if you haven't heard from him, move on and use it as a lesson!