First love

What age did you fall in love for the first time? How did it happen? How long were you two together? And, if you don't mind answering, why did it end? (if it did end) Thank you so much for sharing this information with me. I'm actually dating my first love right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 18 when I fell in love for the first time. It was my Senior year of High School and I was so over it , but then I met him. We became fast friend's talked everyday , hung out as much as we could , but we never made it official. That is a decision we have both admitted we regret. Thing is he's the only guy I have ever loved and I'm 23. There's something so sweet about your first love . . . You make plans to be together forever , in your mind you probably imagine what life would be like in later years , and for the most part you NEVER want to imagine yourself with anyone else. Trust me I have been there , but then reality sinks in and you realize that tomorrow isn't promised and you 2 were never promised to eachother. I let my first love get away because I thought I would be holding him back ,( I've always been selfless in that sense)but that's not to say we couldn't have been happy together . . . I just didn't know how to make the best decisions. Look I can't feel your heart with empty promises so I'll tell you this . . . . Live every moment NOW with no regrets. Everything you do and all that you learn apply it . He may just end up being your husband someday or a friend. Who knows maybe he'll be just a memory , but then at least you can say you had one. We all think of our first loves at some point . . . Hold on to yours .

What Guys Said 3

• The first time I had a crush, I was seven or eight, and thought I was in love. The next time was in the fifth grade, and that made it into infatuation, but still not real love, though I thought it was. When it really happened, I was 32 and I knew, without even wanting to, or knowing how I knew, that we were going to get married, and we did. I still love her, and would do anything for, or with her, as long as it honors God.

• I never got a chance to be with her but it was around middle school 6-8th grade kayltin. :( I still love her to this day.

• 16, my friends sister,1 month, he was also the reason we broke up

What Girls Said 3

• We started dating at 15. We met in our geometry class and we bonded over video games and music. We were friends for about 3/4 of the year and then we fell for each other. We were together for about two years. He dumped me because we grew apart and he felt that I was too boring.

Your first love is exhilarating and passionate because it's your first experience. You're dead-set on being with this person forever and marrying them and never dating anyone else, but reality eventually hits you after the high wears off. Enjoy your first love. I think about mine every now and then and have fond memories, but that's all.

• I was 18. It happened without me even noticing. We were together 4 months (under weird circumstances) and it ended because he went home and started hanging out with his old flame. But I'm dating my true love currently and we fell in love while I was 19 and I pretty much have always loved him.strangely. and we have been together for 5 months.

• my first actual love spell was when I was 14 and he was 16 and I just knew I was in love but other guys had their eye on me. I finally got tired of waiting for the one and said yes to one that asked me out. that lasted like 10 days. and the day after I broke up with that guy, mr.loverboy realised that I wasn't gonna sit around and wait on him anymore. so it took him about a week to ask me out and we were together for exactly 4 months before I just had to end it bcz he was so klingy that he was suffocating me-litteraly.