If someone is sending you threatening text messages, what can you do to get help?

Hi I have a girlfriend who is receiving threatening text messages from her ex. She is 26 years old and the guy is 38.. he would send pics of his d*** to her phone and pics of guns saying that she is not safe and no one can save her.. He would call her bitches and hoes and also talk very badly about her family. as a woman how much of this will you allow. My girl said that she went to the police and they told her that a restraining order would do nothing about this.. How many times do a person have to threatening you to make you do something.. I know the police did not say that.. I know that there are many laws to help with this. She has 2 kids by this person.. In her past with this guy she said that he use to hit her and beat her up.. When I ask her to get the order she would tell me that she is not getting a restraining order and she is not paying the money.. My thoughts are this, (1) she is scared of this guy, this guy has beat her so bad in the past that she is scared to get help. (2). she is still f***ing this guy and she is leading him on like they are or will still have a relationship...and lying to me about all of it. This is for her safety and her kids. why want she do this.. She always says that he is blowing hot air and he want do anything.. Please help me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 2

• You've done all you can with this person. She obviously enjoys this abuse (for lack of a better word). If it bothers you, as much as it seems to be, cut off contact with this person, tell her that you can't be involved with her sick lifestyle.

There are plenty of more stable people out there who'd probably enjoy your company and cause you less stress.

• I'm surprised you would even get involved with this woman. That is way too much drama for me. I'd jet. If you the police won't do anything, you can kick hisA$$ and then try to plead that it was un meditated in court.