I feel that he has stronger feelings for me than I do for him. PLEASE HELP!!

Okay I am dating this very sweet, emotional guy and he always shares his feeling for me, almost more than I want him too, I feel that he has stronger feelings for me than I do for him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you just feel a bit nervous or aren't quite sure if you like him yet or not. I say you should give this relationship time and you too may realise you like him too. He sounds really nice, if you get to know him a bit better you may find yourself getting on with him too. A lot of guys take ages to open up about how they feel so you must be quite nice and easy to talk to if he feels at ease opening up to you,x

• Thanks for the advice:)

What Guys Said 1

• if you want a relationship with him then go for that because you already know that he likes you very much. And if you don't like him in that manner then it's better to tell him that now instead of fooling him around. It's better to let him know now. And in any case that you think that may be you can make a decision in his favour then take ur time.

take care

• Thanks for the advice:)

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you have intimacy issues, but also chemistry really can't be "forced"...either it's there or its not. He's being "intimate" with you - if you can't take it there, let him go.

• See when he asked me out he kissed me right before and I was really shoked because he recently broke up with someone, and I know I liked him but I feel like it has all been too quick

• Ah, so you weren't sure about your feelings at first and so you've went in and you went deep right away real fast. yes, I understand; however you should know how you feel now right? I mean feelings aren't made up. maybe take a step back and explain this to him - trust me; he'd want to know.

• Tell him the truth tell him 'im sorry but this is moving to fast for me.I don't feel the same as you do for me. BUt we can be friend.' Simple.