Should I give up on this guy?

We met on online dating site

and we talked online for a long time and than he

asked me out and we had a good time

after our date the next day I texted him but he never replied my text and it also took him at least 3 weeks to talk to me again (online) and when he did he said he was busy and that he wasn't ignoring me...i kinda gave up on him than..and he asked me out again and he flirts with me and calls me cute..and even tries to watch things I like and tells me he's gonna teach me to play poker and how to play his favorite computer games..but he talks to me only like once a week...i feel like he is playing with me ..

so ladies what should I do ?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all I think you should get to know the guy first and start out as friends. If you and him can hangout as friends and get to know each other that may be better. If your dating a stranger, there might be somethings you don't know about him that you will not like. Personally he should call you. Talking to you online for the majority of the time is not really anything. Hearing his voice is better because you can tell if he's faking his words or not. I hope this helps. Don't give up on him just get to know him better.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he's interested, but not interested enough to really commit to you. I wouldn't make him too much of a priority.

• he might be intersted in you sort term, friends with benefits or just hook ups...

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is playing with you or he is not in a position where he wants to commit to one person. If a guy wants you he will make it clear. He will call, text and organize to spend time with you. Personally I would move on, feel free to continue to chat when you are online etc.. but don't invest anymore thought or emotion into than that. Save that energy for someone that deserves it and is truly interested in you. Cheers :-)