I have a girlfriend who is 20. She is seeing a guy who is 63.

They have been dating or whatever you want to call it for about 9 months now. She never stops talking about him, says the sex is the best she has ever had or imagined, he buys her almost anything she wants, he took her on vacation in Feb for two weeks, is paying for her college.

She continues to tell us she loves him and this is just not for the benefits she is receiving. She is a hot looking chick and could get just about anyone her age so what do you think. Can this work? Her parents are aware of the situation, but I haven't heard them say much about it. I know the four of them have been to dinner several times together.

Her boyfriend does not look physically anywhere close to 63, but I know for a fact he is! He could easily be mistaken for someone in mid 40s

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think as long as someone finds love that's great. people search there whole lives for love and she found it. I know this may seem unconventional but love is love. if things don't work out don't say I told you so because if it was you and a younger girl you'd be heart broken. my advice be there to catch her when and if she falls.

• Very good answer and I have to say not once has she ever said to me that she is in it for the $$$$$$. He was a customer who always and still does comes into the restaurant that we work at and is always very nice to all of us. I do know that Julie was the one who pursued the relationship long before she was benefiting from it. Before Julie he did not have a history of trying to pick up young girls, so I am pretty much convinced that the relationship is real and I wish them the best.

What Guys Said 1

• I home I'm that lucky to bag a 20 year old when I'm 63.

But yea really, that seems kind of creepy.

From the guy's perspective he doesn't really care if he's pouring all his money on here since this is going to be the most fun he has in his life before he dies.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't even get my parents to pay for college. He's older than my parents. . .awkward.

If she really is happy with the guy, good for her. I think it could get complicated in the future in terms of children and other things, but she must realize that now, and she accepts it. Plus, who knows what will happen for them in the future? I think all you can hope for is that she'll be happy no matter what.

• there is a guy that comes to my work, and he's in his 60's. he's dating a girl that is 20 and he comes in and tells me about their dates and their sex life and stuff. its kind of shocking to hear that much of an age difference, and I'm not sure why younger girls go for such ollllder men. honestly, your friend is only 20. she's still young and has a long life ahead of her. she might grow out of it, and her being with such an older man will cause her to miss out on things like children and young adventorous stuff. she might realize that some day, or find someone her own age. but I guess it will all come with time. I guess all you can do is be happy for her, and time will tell if they're really made for each other

• I really don't know why you'd think it would cause her to miss out on children. Men in their 80s and I think one 90-year-old have fathered children, and I'm pretty sure the primary reason it's unusual is that the wives of old men tend to be too old themselves to have children, rather than it being impossible for the men...

• OKay well look love is love and she could just be in love with him or she might just be loving all the benefits that she is getting from this guy. But if she's telling you that she loves him and she is since about then don't worry to much she is only twenty and chances are she'll be dating other guys sooner or later

• Maybe it could work you never know but that is weird that he is paying for collage