Dating a guy with a child, would it make me want a kid less?

OK so I am on this dating website, and we all know how desperately I want my own baby, so what if I just date a guy who already has a baby so then I can just help take care of his baby (or help) and I'm not attached to the baby or anything and I can still go to school and finish and then he'll marry me and we can have our own babies! I just need to find a guy with a baby... UGH ITS NEVER EASY. OR the other option is date an army guy, marry him leave school live on a base and have babies... so I don't know which one is best for me though?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ever thought of adoption?

• I am 19... WHY WOULD I ADOPT! I WANT MY OWN KIDS

• Ok, and btw srry I was a little snappy, but I REALLY want children.. like I am dying to have a baby. I'm afraid of never falling in love and then never having children... I feel like if I date a guy with a child I can devote all my love to that child instead of having one, because if I have one I will probably not finish college and my parents will kill me. On top of not having the money to support one, and as far as the army guy, because they have their lives all established so I can get...

• Pregnant and we can be a family, and be supported.