Is this a cute outfit for a first date?

Thanks everyone! I think I will tone it down with some sandals. It's not as short on me as it looks on the model.

Most Helpful Guy

• Very nice, but I would suggest holding that off to maybe a 2nd date until after you get to know the guy so he doesn't get any wrong intentions on the first date.

What Guys Said 4

• It's cute if you're willing to put out that same night, yea.

• too short for a first date !

• It's nice but it seems too sexy for a first date.

• It's pretty hot actually. Maybe a bit too hot for a first date.

What Girls Said 6

• I think its super cute, but I would suggest to definitely wear a shrug or a cardigan, or little jean jacket, you don't want to look to over exposed and easy hehe. have fun!

• I loveeee it! I wore something VERY similar when I went clubbing. Where are you going for your date? :)

• Adorable! But save it for l8 on!

• cute but maybe not for a date

• No a little slutty if the pants weren't so short but it is cute but not for a date

• Depends on where you're going/what you're doing. The romper can very easily be dressed up or dressed down. It is a pretty good choice because it shows off your legs so that makes it sexy but the rest of you is still covered.