How do I get a date out of him?

So I met this guy in some rather unconventional means so basically I have yet to hang out with him. I met him last Saturday. He's texted me on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. All of these conversations were one-sided with me trying to make conversation while he gave me short, boring answers.

Basically, I'm really interested in him but I feel we can't get anywhere unless we hang out together in person. I can't tell if he's interested in me.

I really want HIM to ask me out but I'm not sure what I should do to suggest it? So far he's texted me first all of those times and he always takes awhile to respond so he doesn't even seem interested in going out on a date.

What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• if the conversations are really one-sided, forget it

if they are not too bad suggest going to a party together, or grab a coffee/food/whatever that you both really enjoy

like if you know he's a starbucks addict, you can tell him you're "so down for a frap" and he may responde with me, wanna go

if he doesn't get the hint, just follow that up with, "you busy right now?"and if he says yeah just laugh it off..hope for a raincheck on his part.