Texting but never a phone call-is that normal?

This is the first time I've dated a guy who I never call, only text. is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is normal but to develop your relationship you should make sure you talk to him because when you're talking you don't have the time to develop an answer which you would during a text and as a result of this you can create a false personality. Now, this is unlikely but just make sure you spend enough time actually talking to your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• For me that's not normal I have to hear her sweet voice I do text but very vague and simple. I'm more of a phone person.

• I feel like I'm more a phone person too. it's sad to say but I don't even know the sound of his voice over the phone :S

What Girls Said 1

• Not everyone is comfortable talking on the phone. I know I'm one of them. I prefer texting over talking on the phone any day. My boyfriend is the same way. We only ever call each other if it's something really important or urgent.