Don't understand him. Is he playing head games or does he really like me?

We have been meeting for 3 moths.n.. We text/ call each other weekly. There has been a couple times he didn't contact me so I did him and he never text me back for couple days. So, I thought I will just leave him alone maybe that is his way of saying "don't want anymore" So I didn't contact him. ( This was going on for 3 weeks or So) Then he called me. and then another wk he called again, then next time he text me first. Basically I have tried to not contact him, in case he wants to stop meeting. But then he calls/text me. Does he like me more than I thought or just playing head games?

Well,We met again, A few strange things happened.He took my cell and noticed I had taken his # out.. he put it back in.He kept mentioning the "next" time we get together.3)He told me not to fall in love and I said don't worry about that.Then he says Love U

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a lot of things honestly. If you're to the point where you're sleeping together, then it very well could be that he's just looking for an occasional fling.

If you're not, then it's possible that he has issues with commitment, or just isn't interested in anything serious at the moment.

In either case, how sure are you that he's not seeing someone else as well?

Personally, I've never waited 3 weeks to contact someone I was THAT into. It takes less than 30 seconds to respond to a text assuming you see it when it comes in, so being busy really isn't that good of an excuse.

Sounds fishy to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he wants to be friends with benifits.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going through pretty much the same thing! I'm gonna wait for what the guys are gonna say about this.