Most horrific/embarrasing/down right disasterous first date?

I think you should all tell me your most memorably horrific first dates, just so I can feel a bit better about my pathetic love life. Spill all...every last juicy detail =P

Most Helpful Guy

• I once dated this girl through a friend 4 years ago, and she seemed to lie to just about everyone. When I asked for a pic, he showed me her MySpace page. Everything seemed fine, except the photos of her were years old. When I arrived to pick her up, she looked entirely different. She was at least 50 pounds heavier, shaved her arms, and had the longest nose hairs I had ever seen in a woman. I know what I'm saying sounds mean, but it was the most disastrous first date and only date I ever had with this woman. To top it off, she lacked any kind of ability to have a decent conversation. When we ordered at a local whataburger, she just sat at her table constantly yelling, "where are my fries, where are my fries".

I just can't believe I went through with the whole date. I never saw her again after that.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I've never had a date. So that can make you feel a bit better. lol

• uhh I double booked the evening with two different women. that was a disaster.

What Girls Said 3

• I was on my very first date ever. And I was a double/blind date. We had gone to see a movie, the whole time my date didn't say a word to me. Eventually we weren't even sitting by each other. It was a disaster! My date was way shorter than me and was totally socially awkward. Afterwards my friend tells me that he was expecting a blond with big boob. It wasn't very fun at al!

• I was practically in his lap* WOOPS

• Ugh this is really embarrassing so if yea, you're warned, you'll DIE laughing.

I was on this date at the movies with this guy and we started making out and junk and I was practically in my lap. Well...I was on my period, and I was wearing a pad so he started trying to rub me through my pants >.< and felt it I guess and asked me if I was on my period and I LIED and said no even though it was really obvious.

Yea...i died afterwards. I mean it didn't bother him seeing as we just kept making out but yea...very embarrassing.

• Love it! I can totally see how embarressed you must have felt! It sure did make me laugh =P