Guys: if you really wanna kiss the girl, why don't you just go for it?

instead of waiting for her to make the first move? and you already know that she likes you back... man, why do you have to be so shy to kiss me first. lol...i would kiss you when you least expect it. trust me. I would. lol and I'll make sure you won't be able to forget it. <3 xoxo

Most Helpful Guy

• At 25/27 years old if he's too shy to kiss you and yet you are going out then he may be too immature for you.

• Lol. we technically are not going out. lol. we're just flirting. lmao

What Guys Said 6

• I have to ask. What leads you to keep asking questions like this when you're married? Surely a married woman doesn't encounter these situations in her daily life;

• Oh we get hit on the most more than singles. trust me. always a constat struggle lol

• Because we prefer to err on the side of caution? Most guys aren't very good at reading people and might not trust their judgment as to whether she wants to be kissed or not. Disappointing a girl because you didn't kiss her when she wanted you to seems better than creeping her out if you kiss her when she doesn't want to.

• A few reasons I've thought of:

First, like sa230e said, erring on the side of caution is generally a better tactic in all aspects of life. I'd rather kiss a girl two dates after she wants it than two dates before she wants it. If that makes me boring or effeminate, so be it. If you don't take any initiative and don't get what you want, then don't blame it on the guy.

Second, in conjunction with the first point, all girls are different. Some girls will make out with a guy they met five minutes ago, and some won't even touch until after several successful dates. For one, I'd rather stay on the slower side of the spectrum. For two, I don't have any interest in the five-minute end of the spectrum, so taking it slower is better for me. If a girl is p*ssed because I didn't plant one on her after ten minutes, then I know she's not the girl I have interest in.

Third, I think guys are less picky about kiss timing than girls are. Most guys I know have the opinion of "whatever" with regards to the first kiss. Most girls I know are all about "He has to kiss after __ dates or after __ minutes or he's out." If you're that obsessive about him kissing you, then why wouldn't you do something about it? Guys are generally more concerned with sex, and they initiate that. If girls are more concerned with kissing, why are they so opposed to initiating it?

• lol...why don't you just f*** the damn guy...like jump on him lol...isnt the suspense killing you yet :P

• its easy to say, but when it comes to REAL LIFE, you never know what the girls reaction would be like, she might slap you unintentionally for gods sake.

• For me because I've never kissed a girl. I don't wanna be bad or mess it up. It's gonna suck hard whenever I actually get Girlfriend and I'm too scared to start anything.

What Girls Said 1