First date and no chemistry?

I went on a first date with a nice guy today but I didn't feel any chemistry toward him. He was respectful, attentive but I didn't feel anything at all. I would like to keep him as a friend but do not want him to think that I want anything more. How do I tell him this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Think first do you really need him in your life? Do you know what he feels about you? If you, guys, both are ok to be friends then fine. But it's hard to stay friends with the person you got a crush on.

• Lol...I don't have a crush on him. I thought he was nice but he wasn't my type. I would like 2 keep him as a friend with out him thinking I want anything more. How do I tell him this? I think he likes me...that is the problem

• No, I meant if he has a crush on you - it would be very difficult for him. The sooner you tell him that you are not into him - the better. Of course, tell him that he is nice guy but not for you. Don't give him a reason to think that you can have smth between you in future. Sorry for my english, I hope you got what I mean;) Good luck!