Whats the point?

It just seems like all you girls want to do is fool around and have fun when your young so what's the point of even looking for a relationship with you? So I guess I'm just going to have my cake and eat it too and just have fun. Any opinions on that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think age really matters.

I know people my age who still fool around, cheat, hook-up, etc. and are happy with it.

i don't know. I guess I don't really have an answer to this question. I just wanted to comment, and say I feel the same way. Iv lost all hope in trying.

its like, you try so hard to make someone like you. You try so hard to make someone happy. You try so hard to prove that you are trust worthy. You try so hard to prove that you are not like other people who cheat, and lie -- You try so hard to prove that you're not about the money. You do everything to prove that you love them. But in the end, who gets hurt? what's the point in trying to be nice.

im sorry, I just kinda vented --- :(

• Exactly what I was thinking...

What Girls Said 6

• Take a look at the kind of girl you are attracted to. There are plenty of girls I know who want a steady relationship and can't find the guy who wants the same.

Perhaps you keep pulling the fool around girl because you keep looking in the same places. Don't give up and don't try too hard. What you want will come to you.

Good luck!

• I agree but attraction isn't a choice. But your right I'm still dating to try to find something els that I'm attracted to that's attracted to me, its just I'm a bad boy or at least I'm percieved that way, so even nice girls try to play me.

• see, there is one point I'd like to make. there sure are all types of people in this world- girls and boys. but it is up to you to decide what you want. if you are looking for a good steady relationship and because you are not able to get it at this point of time b'coz you meet the wrong women or for whatever reasons, and hence u'd "settle" for fun, I don't think it is a good idea. trying to get what you want is what you should be doing. I'm sure a guy looking for a steady relationship cannot be happy with flings here and there. so I suggest you to be patient and look out for women who can just offer what you are looking for

• Thanks for the advice but I've been looking for years and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

• Well, sorry, I just misinterpreted... as said pleasure is the interval between 2 pains.... its all a part of life.. desiring, desires getting (un)/fulfilled... with time, we grow wiser and our priorities change, what was as essential as breath seems meaningless and you begin to search for something entirely diff, which you never imagined.. guess am getting too philosophical here :). anyways wish you good luck!

• Thanks for the advice,but I have already found GOD or whatever you may call it,Now I have an even bigger void to fulfill......

• yeah I have one.

like most girls aren't really looking for that fairy tale prince charming, they don't want to be alone either so they hook up on occasions and then just party the rest of the time I am not saying it is a bad thing or even a good thing I think when your young you shouldn't look for a soul mate but when your young you should be immature and let growing up pass you by.

so my opinion is HAVE FUN, your find what you are looking for when the time is right.

• Maybe so but after all of of what's said and done after all that playing around your left empty and torn by using people and being used up.Doesn't sound like fun but what the hell!!!

• That kind of fun is not what I had in mine, fun as in be a boy go on dates hang with your friends, you can't wake up everyday thinking that, that day you will find the one you are looking for. I know it is hard to be alone and empty trust me but you have to learn to stand on your feet and let life takes it course. using people is not going to make it better.

• some of us are like that, some of us aren't. that's not a very satisfactory answer so I'll just deal specifically with the girls who like to have fun. I'm one of those girls. but upon meeting someone that I have a wonderful connection with, I wouldn't be so stupid as to reject him after a few hours/days/weeks of fun. sometimes you have to just enjoy someone's company and take it as is. perhaps it will become more, perhaps not. prepare yourself for either or.

in my case, I changed my mind before my commitment-phobe boy changed his. sometimes the joke is on us.

• Yeah, just the answer I was looking for.

• I guess the answer to your question is that not all girls are the same. Yes there are girls out there that just want to have fun but there are some girls like me who are tired of the games and just want to settle down and not worry about all the high school drama that has leaked into adulthood some how. Just watch the maturity level of some girls. If they act like they are in high school I wouldn't even look their way. Look for a mature college girl who is looking for Mr. Right!

You want to have your cake and eat it too. make sure it's worth the risk! I say if you're looking for someone serious find some one serious. if you're looking for some one who wants to fool around and just have fun. then find some one who just wants that. It is all up to who you meet. : ) Mature vs not so ready yet. Good luck!

• why can't more guys be like you? I get the same impression from guys and yet here I am stranded looking for something real. not ALL girls are like that. including me. and I'm 10 years younger than you.

• Thank you your very kind. I wish there was more ladies like you available

What Guys Said 0