2012 Mayan calendar?

do you believe in the rumor about the Mayan calendar ending and the end of the world happening on December 21 2012 or do you think it's just another Y2K?

Most Helpful Girl

• the end of the mayan calendar is on that date. the world will never end.EVER. the world as we know it will though one day. in matthew 24 I believe there are signs that show the end of the world as we know it and it says that the generation that sees those signs will be the one the experiences the tribulation and rapture. my dad was telling me how when things were traced back that a biblical generation is 52 years(or around there) which would put 2019 as the end of this generation/the start of another. I do believe that Jesus could very well come back most likely in 2012 or 2019. we are already seeing many signs. don't worry too much though. just be ready because no one knows when Jesus is coming back for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• There may be some truth to that mayan calendar. But I don't think the world will end completely, there will be a few floods and disasters and thousands will die, as which is already happening all over the world if you watch the news, but it will get worse and worse until the world ends AS WE KNOW IT and not entirely (I don't know if you've heard that song: "It is the end of the world as we know it"), and a new era will rise from the ashes of once called "civilization" and join together instead of fighting for one's selve's in this individualized world, community will become the main factor once again. The ice caps are already melting and the onslaught has already started, just keep safe and well, and most of all: Don't worry, just do what is good and be happy.

What Girls Said 3

• The Mayans were incredibly accurate with their calculations of time, so I guess there is a good reason to believe their prediction that the world will end on that day. Honestly though, I can't imagine the world ending. I'm sure it'll just be another Y2K.

• I do believe it. Indians were a lot smarter that human beings now a days.

• I think it's just a whole bunch of bull.