What are your ideal of a first date?

Men & Women Can Answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. If we're talking someone I've known for a while and are just starting to date I'd say maybe grab something to eat, and walk down the beach in the late evening then wrap up in a blanket and watch the sun set. If we're talking someone I've only known for a bit I'd say go to a movie and hang out, then, depending on the person, just sit/walk around and talk for a few hours.

What Guys Said 5

• Anything that was fun and relaxed, where we could talk and get to know one another - and see if the potential was there for a second date.

• I already answered this check here link

• hanging out at a deli or at a neutral place, that we would both be very familiar with. The more unfamiliar the place is for the two of us, the more added stress, nervousness and anxiety, the both of us would have.

It just makes sense to have a first date in a comfortable place, cause let's be real here...first dates are like job interviews.

• If she would've just told me straight up she wasn't interested so I didn't have to waste a sh*t-ton of money on her.

• im not going to answer but ill give you a lot more ._. go to the Reality section (would you date me) and if you already know about that then why are you asking this question?

What Girls Said 0