Cheaters?

I'm the type of guy that will hold open doors,open car doors, always make sure people I know are taken care of before myself, I'm a general good guy. I don't do drugs, I don't drink I'm not an idiot who gets into a bunch of fights I have my head on straight I'm on my way to college and everything but it always seems I'm toyed with by girls and I'm just a quick fling and I'm tossed away girls generally find it fun to cheat on me what's wrong here is it me or is it the girls? should I be less of a gentleman I'm not a jerk I'm a sensitive guy I don't push there feelings off to the side I'm always there to talk to them what's wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• What is wrong is that you are selecting the wrong women.

You deserve a nice girl - they are out there. But if you are falling for the first pretty face who looks in your direction - and you don't have any expectations of how she should treat you , you are setting yourself up to be a doormat, Sweetie. Just be yourself - You sound like a great guy. But you need to ask why these girls are toying with you? Because you let them? If it doesn't feel right - it isn't. When your instincts talk to you, you need to listen. GO on to the next one. There are beautiful, kind, and adoring girls who would love to be in your life. Learn to recognize them. Be confident - smile - keep being a gentleman - and the right girl will come to you.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you sound like the dreammmm boyfriend!!! Where can I find guys like you? Lol! Well all you need to do is give yourself some time to find that girl who will treat you the way you treat her! Don't worry she find her way to you someday! (:

• Well if you ask me you sound like the perfect catch! Need more guys like you!

• It's the type of girls you are picking and/or how you are communicating to them the limits you will accept from them and how they treat you. It's fine to be sensitive but it's in the way that sensitivity is displayed and whether it causes you to lower your guard too much and basically display a sign that says to girls "You can walk all over me.".

• it seems as if you are looking for approval from girls and they can sense that. some guys use their niceness as exchange for approval and affection. they feel that if they do X, Y, and Z that a girl should like them and that's not always the case. being a sensitive person who cares about others feelings is a wonderful trait, but there are a lot of bad people out there (of both sexes) who take kindness for weakness. you can't put yourself out there for every girl to be used. get to know the girl better and see if she's worth the effort first.

• Learned this the hard way, haha.

• And I don't I do show that I'm not a pushover whos not gonna let them walk all over me, I'm sweet and kind when I need or want to be but I also show that I'm not gonna be walked all over and yet they still find a way

What Guys Said 0