Guys, do you find it weird when girls don't know how to kiss?

^^- That's my question... Is it weird if a girl tells you she doesn't know how to kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. In my experience, a lot of girls don't know how to kiss or are pretty bad at it. I'd assume that goes for males as well. But having said that, if a girl told me she didn't know how to kiss, that means both of you could making it a learning experience...

What Guys Said 4

• Yes it can be weird, but it also can be very inciting, let me explain

The Idea that you are new or inexperienced at kissing makes us swim with ideas of that rapture type of kiss. We kinda of get a control high, a dominance type demeanor and we are all to eager to teach you. This is a case of forbidden fruit, the idea we get to take from you or rather give to you something you are new to or have never done, makes us feel special and more in control which allows a more passionate moment.

This all however will pass as you adapt and find you will surpass him in skill and technique, after all kissing for girls has more emotional connection for girls then guys and you will find your body will respond in kind.

• I actually think it would be pretty hot if you brought it up in the right light, like the idea of him giving you "kissing lessons". I can see that going interesting places... :)

• I'm a guy and I don't know how to kiss so I don't see how I could think a girl is weird.

• No.

What Girls Said 1

• It can be weird, cause to just flat out say "I don't know how to kiss" can be weird and possibly a huge turn off, no one wants to kiss a bad kisser, but then again, you can always teach them and that can be sexy!