What does it mean if he says he doesn't like to kiss?

the guy that I'm hooking up with, not dating really just friends with benefits says he doesn't like to kiss...is that the truth or does he just not like to kiss me? I like to kiss but we only do when I initiate it not him...a lot of my friends say its probably because he doesn't want to get too attached to me but I don't know if they're just saying that...and also he says he's not committing to me because he feels like whether we were together or not he would probably cheat if some other girl was all over him...I've told him I don't want to stay friends with benefits forever...do you think it will ever be fully committed? he says he has feelings for me other than the fact that we hook-up and that he enjoys hanging out with me...sorry for the long novel...thanks for the advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it has anything to do with you being a bad kisser or anything like that, I honestly think your friends are right with the whole, not wanting to get too attached. kissing can be a pretty personal thing. I've noticed that guys who are just in it for a hook up won't kiss as much as guys that are in it for more then that. although, then again, maybe he just doesn't really like to kiss.

• Thank youu so much :)

What Guys Said 2

• This is the consequence of getting in a friends with benefits situation. Obviously you ended up having feelings, or did before you engaged in this. It's easy to see, he doesn't feel the same way about you. Sure, he enjoys the friends with benefits part, but he's not committed to you. I think you need to realize you are not cut out for this.

• Lol harsh but probably true...oh well I hooked up with another guy so now I'm totally detached haha

• it either means that you have stinky breath or he doesn't like you, with the him not liking you possibility the most likely. simple as that. NO guy out there DOESNT enjoy kissing his female... period.

What Girls Said 2

• :) >>GET IT ?! - he is doing you a favor, by letting you know what kind of relationship can be expected of him instead of just lying about it.

>> I fail to se why you are asking when it will change- he said it won't for him...and you kind of need that half of the relationship for it to work*

& ask yourself why would he NOT want to get ATTACHED TO YOU in particular?

& HOW is that different than NOT wanting to KISS YOU in particular?

What are the reasons you are worried about him not wanting to kiss you?

...because I think your friends covered it & I don't see you as worrying about anything different...I do not know why you think you are asking something different than what they said.

>>>>>>>and also he says he's not committing to me because he feels like whether we were together or not he would probably cheat if some other girl was all over him

.and also he says he's not committing to me because he feels like whether we were together or not he would probably cheat if some other girl was all over him

and also he says he's not committing to me because he feels like whether we were together or not he would probably cheat if some other girl was all over him

• If he doesn't want to kiss you it means he only sees you as booty call. Sorry. Guys view kissing as very intimate and something they only do with people they actually have real feelings for. I suggest you find someone else that actually wants to be with you. This will only end up hurting you more in the long run. Sorry if this is too blunt. Just being honest.

• Me and him are no longer talking and no it was not too blunt I did end up getting my heart broken thank you for your advice add me as a friend