At the moment I can't seem to get a date if my life depended on it?

am I good looking? some people tell me I'm hard to approach and might intimidate girls...ive had a g-f before, I'm shy but at the same time confident but not cocky and probably one of the nicest people you could meet but for some reason girls don't give me the time of day id like the opinion of girls so I can know for sure why I'm having such bad luck attracting the opposite sex

(I have two pics on my profile)

by the way I'm pretty fit and in shape...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl, but...keep trying man. It's a numbers game. And keep working on your confidence. Sometimes guys get stiff and mean-looking when they're actually friendly but nervous about approaching someone...that may be why you "might intimidate girls." Practice having a relaxed, confident demeanor in the mirror.

All in all, work on being friendly (smiling helps a lot), flirty (tease girls, banter with them) and confident (display strong body language, walk right up to girls and don't hold back). Best of luck.

What Girls Said 2

• You're definitely hot. I would be too intimidated to approach you haha, but I am also shy. I'm sure many girls are attracted to you, you just have to use that confidence to break away from your shyness. Not many girls will be the first to approach a guy, though I'm sure a lot would, so you have to do that. I'm not sure what you mean that they don't give you the time of day... do you mean they don't after you approach them or that they don't approach you? You just have to build up the courage to talk to a girl. Sure, sometimes they won't give you the time of day, but I'm sure many will. The more you try, the more practice you'll have and the better you will get. I can't find a reason why you would have a problem aside from the fact that your shyness may be holding you back.

• the reason you can't get a date is because you're shy. be more outgoing and pursue girls. typically most of the time the guys go after the girls they want, not sit back and wait for the girls to

you're hot though

What Guys Said 1

• Cheer up, there are plenty of people in your same boat. Rather than complain about it, do something. The more you let yourself believe your incapable of dating, the further you'll be from ever actually dating.