First Kiss Went Bad, Now What?

Alright so as romantic as it sounds I chose that Romantic Chickflick called Wall-E to kiss my girlfriend and she just leaned her lips right into me when I was aiming for her cheek so it was a bit awkward but we're close enough to just laugh it off and try again. So we both lean in tilted to the side and we start sucking/nibbling on our lips and I have no idea what to do. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be enjoying the moment or to try and fool around with her lips or what.

In short, I don't need to worry about the approach since we're really comfortable with that kind of stuff but I'm just not sure how to actually get it done. So I started looking around on the internet (that was a mistake =p) for some tips but it seems like everything based on the approach or how to tell that they're ready, both of which I don't need.

Is this something that's just going to take repeated "wtf are we doing" moments or are there some things I should know? We're meeting again tomorrow at her house and I think we're both expecting to continue where we left off.

Most Helpful Girl

• start kissing her softly and then grab her lower or upper lip with your mouth bite softly and pull her lips with your teeth softly don't want to hurt her. you can also grab both of her lips with your mouth. then part her lips and insert your tongue and lock your mouth to hers and just pay with her tongue, grab her tongue with your lips, bite her tongue all this while caressing her face. Do it slowly trust me when you start you'll get carried away by the kiss and it'll be easier . if she don't like the french kiss you'll know it so just do her lips ok. good luck and have fun while doing it.

What Girls Said 5

• "wtf are we doing" moments. I didn't enjoy my first kiss at all because neither of us knew what we were doing and I was too nervous. It took quite a few kisses before I was comfortable enough to really enjoy it. After that the kisses just kept getting better.

Best advice it to just try to relax and let the moment take you away. You'll get the hang of it.

• Just kiss each others lips, make your lips soft though. You can slightly part your lips and flick your tongue in if you feel comfortable doing that. If you go to videojug there are some helpful videos on how to kiss! Perhaps you could watch them together even

Sense of humour and practice are just what you need when learning what you like during kissing!

• I am a little lost at what ur question is.

• Err yea I was still shaking when I wrote that =p

Basically I was saying I had no idea what I was doing an the whole "just go with the flow" thing wasn't really working out.

• ok well I'm not them. if your going to watch a animated movie put on beauty and the beast OK and next time don't give her a kiss on MOUTH no matter what.

• Actually I was going for the cheek but she turned and obviously was puckering her lips so it was kind of obvious that she wanted to.

• Yea this is kind of old =p

And it was like a last-second thing I noticed as I leaned in.

• But if you saw it you should of been able to change your lips

• i would just ask her how she likes to kiss. I did that with my boyfriend and found out that he doesn't like to use the tongue while kissing. how can you know what she likes when you don't ask?

also I would just keep trying and kiss how you would like your kiss to be. but I can understand your problem since I had no idea about how a good kiss has to be like when I was younger too.

i think keep practicing will help u

• Well it's her first time too so I don't think either of us has an idea of how it's supposed to be. She seemed to know what she was doing though or that was just me being nervous that I was sure everything she was doing was right and everything I was doing was wrong =p

What Guys Said 2

• I remember my first kiss. It was quite slobbery, and ended up being a french kiss. It's good that you are both new at it, so neither of you have expectations to be let down.

• lol Yeah when I had my first kiss I had no idea what I was doing. It just takes some time before you finally get in tune. I always kind of enjoyed it though because I got to try a lot of different ways before we both got comfortable.