Do you think he likes me?

So this guy that has been constantly chasing me since last year, like he would always text me and I would always ignore it or say I can't hang out give excuses whatever. So one day I decided I needed a ride to a party. And I decided to call him because he would definitely come for me lol. anyways, I saw him and he looked so good I caught feelings for him. we got drunk together, hooked up , etc... we might go down the shore together and he is paying for my stay at the hotel! anyways . I'm looking for a relationship with him. he seems like a party boy. and maybe a player but idk. I want things to go right . we already have sex in mind . does that affect his feelings for me? he says he's crazy about me whatever but I know every guy is a jerk :| sorry well almost every. .

we didn't have sex yet lol .. we brought it up. it would have happened it we had a condom but no we didn't so :) lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• when you said "and I decide to call him because he would definitely come for me LOL did you mean that LOL in a good way?.. sounds like back then you knew the guy wanted you and he would do whatever for you. I'm confused as to why you would think he doenst like you? You seem to be thinking he might only want you for sex? is that the real question? Thers only way to find out hun. Go for it! If it turns out he is a jerk move on. I know not evry decent looking guy is a jerk. Women are so Jaded!

What Guys Said 2

• hmmm he texted you like crazy. he had sex with you and he says he's crazy about you! hmmmmm Sounds like total disgust to me lol!

• every girl is a jerk :| sorry almost every

What Girls Said 1

• Suggestion, don't have sex with him until you are in a relationship with him. If you want a relationship, be up front with him before you go to the shore together or get naked again. Tell him that is what you want, and if he says he doesn't, believe him and only continue to hang with him if you are okay with him seeing other girls, having sex with them too and not becoming your boyfriend.