Hi guys... I'm a 19 year old girl and I like to date only older men?

I actually haven't ever had a boyfriend, however I believe that soon I will have one, since a lot of guys like me and ask me out. I would like actually to settle down very soon, I'm not into casual sex or anything like that. I ask an advice by some of us who maybe had an experience with older men or more experience in general, could be working with a 30 years old guy? And older guys have always liked younger girls, haven't them? Thanks a lot!

P. s: I like older guys just because they're more mature. The guys of my age are all ( or at least the majority of them) fuckboys, silly and unrespectful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls like older men because they're more mature and older guys like younger girls because they are interested in them. I can always tell younger girls like me, but I don't wanna go for a girl who is younger. I want someone who is not inappropriately too young or unreasonably too old. Focus on finding someone who really fits everything you're looking for. It may take some time, but you'll be glad you waited. I'm still waiting... bleh

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm just like you, I prefer older guys, my history:
    15- 25 years old guys
    15 -21 years old guy
    17- 22 years old guy
    17-25 years old guy
    18-31 years old guy
    18-25 years old guy
    19-29 years old guy
    I'm 19, I'll be 20 soon and I like that's my age, well 20, few months older than me.
    I always go for older guys basically becaus I thought they were more mature and they could teach a lot of things about life. Yes they teach about life but they're not that mature as you and I think, they manipulate. They think that as you're young they can use you as they like, like someone without brains.
    That's why I try looking for someone my age and it's going pretty well, at least we can grow and face things together.
    Mature guys too are fuckboys and unrespectfull, The two last mature guys I dated, I found out they were married, and the last one of 29 years, married with daughter and still a girlfriend (sidechick who isn't ahsamed of herself) so not all older guys are mature.
    I don't see any problem dating older guys, just choose wisely and don't open yourself that easy, and you said you've never had a boyfriend, so you're fresh meat to them, be careful.

• 5d

I like a guy that's my age now I meant, and he's way more mature than most of the guys I dated!!

• 5d

Yeah!!! Well... thanks for the answer!! You're right... I don't have to just be blind, but always see how the person truly is

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• Like you point out, you're into older men because they're more mature. You being more mature yourself, wish to find someone with a stability and a recognition of role and identity which comes only with age. Hence, you're not attracted to people you're age who tend to indulge themselves in shallow pleasures and come off as arrogant little pricks instead of respectful, confident, stable men. You can't really blame them, though. That's what gets them girls in the first place. It's not until the time that women become more emotionally mature that a man would be interested in one. It requires a certain sense of intrigue and mature playfulness along with a sense of security and strife for improvement and care.
    So, if you're asking whether it's okay to date older people, it certainly is as long as the law allows it. Otherwise, jail isn't worth sexual interest. However, if you're asking for advice on how to handle them, being a mere 20 year old I hardly suppose I can be of much help there.
    Hope this helps in any way.

• just throwing this out there: as we get older, we don't get any less fuckboyish, silly, or disrespectful - we just hide it better.

• ehh..

• Well, I know a solution.. I'm 21 xD But for real, just take it easy; You'll find someone eventually.

• 5d

yeah Ahahah you're right

• 5d

well not now. But I will in the future ahahah. I went to England a lot of times... I loved there :)

• 5d

Well, if you happen to visit, let me know :P

• There are people who will be willing to manipulate you regardless of your age. Don't kid yourself by thinking that older men won't use you, they'll just be less obvious about it. And you should really consider whether you are mature enough to date someone so much older. Would you date someone as young as you when you reached his age? If the answer is no, then think to yourself why that may be.

• Believe me when I say this not all guys mature even when you think they are old enough. Also I dated a girl 4 years younger it was annoying sometimes lol she really wanted me to act childish and say butt? a lot of times (it's scandalous in my language dhungan). Well you will find someone eventually, age is just a number don't make decisions based on it.

• Don't fall into the cliché of "I only like older men", there are mature smart boys of your age as well, they are just stadistically harder to find.
    That said, age is not relevant, as I see it. Check the specific person you have in front of you and decide what are your feelings for them. As simple as that.

• your my dream girl ! lol

• My advice is very simple:
    It's all in the eyes.

• That is true! Usually have lots of toys and money. I know I haven't slowed in the sex satisfaction dept in fact

• Date me

• I'd make you change your mind girl.

• Don't worry it's fine.

• I didn't know they leave the cemetery gates unlocked at nite where you live.

• with maturity comes possessiveness

u think that you gonna have a good time dating a 30 yo but lack of common interest will cutt u lose
    it looks fun but they can't even bare 5 mins to talk to you they are very busy in their work and always give work their first priority

• 5d

30 yo won't ever fall for a 19 yo
      they are matured as u know
      how can u be in a relationship with one , 99% will not do these kind of stuff think about it

What Girls Said 2

• AHHH me!!! I'm dating an older guy. He is 30 and he is amazing!! And these red and green flags could go for any guy, not just older, you date in the future so be sure to remember this. This is a little long haha but here it goes:

Red Flags:
    - If he has a history of dating many young girls specifically your age or around your age
    - If he boasts about how young you are
    - If he lies about his age, or any significant aspect of his life
    - If he tells you to keep secrets and lie about the relationship
    - If he showers you with gifts and money
    - If y’all talk about is sex the majority of the time, or that’s all he likes to talk about all the time
    - If he blames the world for his problems and doesn’t take responsibility
    - If he is pessimistic
    - If he tells you what to think and puts you against everyone else in your mind. Basically pushing you away from who you love.
    - If he is reluctant to introduce or mention you to his friends and family
    - If he is reluctant to meet your friends and family
    - If he encourages bad relationships with family and friends
    - If he encourages dependence. He says he’ll “take care of you” and “don’t get a job because you don’t need one when you’re with me”, or “don’t live on your own”. That’s how they trap you in, because you end up depending on them.
    - If he makes you feel less of yourself in any way by calling you names or attacking your character
    - If he forces change on you.
    - If he intimidates you when in a disagreement
    - If he is your superior. Teacher, coach, professor, manager, etc..
    - If he ever lays his hands you even once
    - If he supports the abuse of others
    - If he is disrespectful to people lower than him or less fortunate, really disrespectful period.
    - If he doesn’t encourage self defense
    - If he doesn’t encourage critical thinking and open mindedness
    - If he doesn’t encourage independence
    - If he doesn’t encourage growth, and is stagnant himself staying in the same state for years, like he has no plans to improve himself
    - If he lacks drive and isn’t willing to explore and discover
    - If he flip flops on morals or values constantly
    - If he allows insecurities and people’s opinions to run his life
    - If he has any sort of addictions.
    - If he doesn’t respect your boundaries
    - If he pressures you to do anything
    - If he downplays and disregards your feelings about anything
    - If he is married or has a girlfriend, also if he has a lot of baby mama’s and he isn’t present in their lives

• 5d

Green flags are mostly the direct opposite of the red flags. I'm so lazy now haha. I didn't know the list was sooo long lol, I tried putting all i could think of. Goodluck!

• 5d

oh gosh!! Thank you so much!!! 😍😍😍😍

• Well... I believe since there's love, everything is fine