Ladies, I need some advice?

So I recently started dating a friend of mine. Been friends for years, always able to pick up right where we left of. Her family has always been a big fan of me. We spent time in little contact with each other for a while during the time we were furthering ourselves in life. 6 years ago I spilled my mind to her and we were just too young. Anyway a few weeks ago, we went on a date and the chemistry was very very strong in a intimate way. Everything is great. She has even gone about telling her whole family about how she now feels for me. Question is, it seems like I am always the first one making contact each day. Should I just wait next time for her to contact me, or is this some game for women, or is she just being old fashion waiting for the guy to contact her? Any advice?

What Girls Said 2

• Just continue with yourself, but don't smother her either. It doesn't have to be a daily task for you because afterall, it is a two-way street. Ladies love the love, but we also love our space as well. Trust me, she will call you when she wants to talk to you. What's great for both of you is you have a solid friendship first and foremost. You don't want to jeopardize that by becoming controlling. Just enjoy the moments and the growth between you two. You've already received the stamp of approval. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

• Ha. That made me smile. :)

Don't worry about having to contact her first. Most girls-no matter how crazy they may be about you-will make sure you talk to them first. It's kind of an unwritten rule. It's not a game, just a precaution.

What Guys Said 0