What should I do?

I really like this girl that lives about an hour and a half away from me. I have had the worst of luck with girls lately. This seems like it may be my lucky break to get a girl that I can be good to. I like her she says she likes me. But she is a little crewed and has a bit of an attitude. She is in her shell and won't come out. How do I help her come out and how do I cope with the distance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk on the phone or hang out and be in a relaxed state (sitting on the couch bed etc.) start sharing something personal with her and just be open. I am like this girl in a since. It's hard for me to be open and I am closed off. All the guys who I have been with cracked me by being open about themselves first.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like me, when I get around a guy I like I go into my shell. The only way he got me to be more open was by asking a million and one questions about my fav things. The guy I was seeing not want to date cause of long distance he don't believe in it (he is going back to his base sat and who knows when he will go to iraq). He probably thinks it won't work I don't know, but I do know it will be hard. Call her, email her, text her, when you get the chance they will mean a lot to her.

• I would talk about things she could relate to and that she's interested in. It'll help break the ice and help her feel more comfortable talking to you. You can always visit her and talk on the phone and online. The internet makes the world such a small place.

What Guys Said 0