Girls: would you find it weird to date a customer that came in to your job?

If so, why?

For me personally I've met and dated tons of women that way. It just seems to me that if any women had this rule she is limiting herself to so many good possible quality men out there.

Especially if you consider most people spend most of their lives at work.

Its much better in my opinion than dating someone who you work with, cause at least with a customer he can just go somewhere else to shop or whatever if the girl turns out to be a stalker or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, simply because I believe it's unethical.

• What if you were working at mcdonalds?

• How low you are! Now you lost the argument!

• Block him...He's an a*shole.

What Girls Said 3

• "super"dudeman: SHUT UP AND GROW UP.

• Hey.. she started it!

:)

• Hey a*shole! I adviced her in order to block you, why would she bother with you? honestly? You said she's not smart? Reread the discussion, and you'll realize who's the dumb one.

• Seriously, shut the f*** up...

• i guess I would date a customer, I don't really have any rules against it. I don't date coworkers though

• Here's something that might interest you: ugly men NEED to be polite.

• HA.. its alright, I love this antagonistic attitude of hers.

Oh yeah, and this is coming from someone who's anonymous.

• WTF, YOU'RE FAKE! YOU CHANGED ALL YOUR PICTURES???????? WHO IS THIS GUY?

• Some people have never met an internet troll before. Sheesh.

Oh and those pictures are not of me either... next I think ill put up pictures of Brad Pitt.

Or maybe they are of me... who knows.

What Guys Said 4

• I see no reason why you shouldn't date whomever you want. Be it a customer or a colleague. Just remember that there are advantages and disadvantages to both.

• if you have had no problem dating or getting girls whom you have met at work while you were a customber, lol, I don't see the need for asking this question

• hey a*shole! I adviced her in order to block you, why would she bother with you? honestly? You said she's not smart? Reread the discussion, and you'll realize who's the dumb one.

• now I'm blocking you too.