Is this cheating?

okay so listen : When you are dating and you date two guys at once is that called cheating?

P.S but when you date you aren't like boyfriend and girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure there is a perfect answer out there for this. I personally will only date one women at a time because I think it is only fair to her that I give her my full attention and I am not out chasing tail.

I think it really comes down to how would you want to be treated. If you wouldn't mind if the guy you were into was seeing other people then by all means see other people. It goes back to the golden rule - Treat other as you want to be treated.

What Guys Said 1

• look you do go around on a dating spree,the guy ur dating might already be interested in you,and you shouldnt be so selfish to just think of urself ,here you gotta stop dating him and come clean,then choose another date to go out with ,its my opinion though some might like to date 20 at a time

What Girls Said 3

• No but there will be some hurt feelings unless to make it clear that you are not exclusive with them.

• well. . .

if your not like boyfriend or girlfriend with either of them then its not technically cheating until they officially ask you to be there girlfriend or what ever! cause if there just like do you want to date or go out some time that's like lets date but not saying were boyfriend or girl friend!

• no that's not cheating. It's just casual dating.