Do guys like the fun beachy blonde girls or the mature chic brunette girls better?

I have discovered that only two hair colors look good on me: light ash blonde and chocolate brown. The blonde hair makes me look like one of those young girls you'd see on the beach, hanging out with her friends on the boardwalk. The brown hair makes me look like a chic, sophisticated college girl that you'd see in a museum or coffee house.

Personally, I like doing both things, but right now we're talking strictly about the vibe I give off to others.

I used to switch between the two, but that got expensive and damaging. Neither is my natural color {my hair is almost gray and I really dislike it}, so I have to decide which one I want to stick with. What do you think?

• Blond
  • Brunette

Most Helpful Guy

• here we go again with one of these questions. Brunette's of course!

What Guys Said 4

• You should find a shot of your natural hair color so we can judge with that as a comparison as well

But it's been said that when it comes to the hair / eye color combo, people are sort of predisposed (by evolution) to pick a partner with at least one of the two things in common and are less likely to pick a partner with neither in common.

That being said, I don't really like one over the other so I didn't choose

• I concur with other sentiments Brunette make you seem more intelligent. Just wear a simple diamond studded earring with your hair pulled tight you'll look less like that girl next door and more like business woman. Poll seems to confirm our comments!

• Definitely the brunette, makes you look intelligent which is what I'm attracted to most often.

• no

What Girls Said 3

• I too have switched between blonde and brunette. I find that there's a major discrepancy in social relationships between the two. Having said that, being brunette tends to gain you more credit in my experience. Go for sophisticated and chic.

• I doubt it's so two-sided. Think of models with blonde and brown hair--there are "beachy" browns and "sophisticated" blondes! I think it depends on the tone and everything about the hair and the person's style.

• you do know don't you that you can still be the mature girl with blond hair and vice versa