Should I meet him before I go?

Me and my boyfriend of 2 years broke up 6 weeks ago he was stressed with work and unhappy in general but unsure whether it was me or not so we took a break and then called it quits. Now neither of us contacted each other except 1ce he rang me for an hour bout 3 weeks ago I told him I was leaving the country but hadn't made plans yet. Well now the plans are made I'm going 2 Oz 4 a year and longer if I can. I feel like we've unfinished business and I still love him. My question is should I text him 2 meet up before I go or should I just leave. Would he be insulted if I just text him the day b4 I leave or should I meet with him 4 a coffee. I don't want to annoy him but I don't wanna leave without saying goodbye either?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh you broke up, if he wanted to say gb he would have let you know...

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should meet him text him and if possible call him, don't go without meet him.

What Girls Said 1

• tell him that you made official plans to leave, tell him when, and see what he says