Where to meet girls?

I'm totally clueless on where to meet girls. I'm not 21 so I can't go to bars. My friends are totally useless for helping me I asked them before. I really don't know what to do or where to go. I also tried online dating and accomplished nothing the girls just ignored me. Any advice on what to do or where to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't like to go to bars either and I am of age. But the best place to meet girls would be to go do something that you enjoy maybe go bowling, a book store, grocery store or join some clubs or activities. If you creative you can do an art class for example and that opens you up to meeting new people (even girls.)

What Girls Said 2

• Participating in things you haven't done before can help you meet people. Volunteering or going to shows for bands you've never heard of can throw you into new circles.

• You can meet them on here.

What Guys Said 0