Is it bad to advertise yourself in pictures on dating sites?

like is it bad to take pictures of yourself all dressed up in sexy outfits doing a sexy pose? the pictures will plainly show they were taken just for the site. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't pose, but I think its really funny when a girl takes a picture of just her cleavage and captions it something like "Stare all you want now so its out of your system if we meet" or "For future reference this is not my face"

What Guys Said 3

• Not unless you want guys sending you messages for a one night thing. What you probably would want to do is have someone take a picture of you in a nice dress or outfit. Something you would wear if you were going to a nice restaurant or maybe what you would likely wear on your first date to a movie. A little cleavage shows them you want to be thought of as sexy and attractive. Use your best picture for the front image that people will be clicking on.

• It juts depends on what type of guys you want to attract. Many guys will look at that picture and assume that you are just looking for sex

• I think it's bad. I once had a girl who did this and lets just say she made herself look better for those pics than the ones on her Facebook page. So I am against it because it's misleading

What Girls Said 0