First kiss stories?

i wanna hear some first kiss stories

here's mine:

my first was tonight. and it didn't go nearly as well as id have liked it to. I went to a show to see my friends' band. this guy I barely know was there. I knew that he liked me. I also knew that he makes out with a lot of girls cause he's sort of a man whore. I mean, he's fairly attractive, but that's all he has going for him.

i ended up hanging out with him and for a while I thought I was safe cause there was someone else with us. but eventually, it ended up just being me and him outside the venue and I didn't know where my friends were. we were talking, and he suddenly kissed me. I was totally out of it and I didn't even realize what had happened till afterward. then somehow we ended up making out after that. twice. I wasn't very happy with myself...

it seems like all the girls that wait the longest for their first kisses have the worst experiences :/

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister gave me this girls number. We texted for a few weeks and when we finally met up it was at a party. Within about 20 minutes of me getting there it got busted up by cops. So we got stuck sitting there for a bit. She ended up getting to leave before me for some reason, forgot why, but she ended up leaving her phone charger there so she texted me and asked if I could bring it to her when I left. Cops finally let me go ( I wasn't even drinking I was kinda mad they kept me so long) and brought it to her. We stood in her driveway for a bit talkin, it got late so we decided I should leave, she gave me a kiss and then ran in her house.

What Guys Said 3

• I went to kiss her after we had been hanging out for the past 3 weeks. I totally missed and hit her chin instead. She pulled back after-words and kissed me till my spine tingled. It was loads of fun, but I still kick myself for missing.

• i do not have one :(

• I'm still waiting. Someday! I hope. lol

What Girls Said 5

• This guy I worked with who looked like Burt or Burt and Ernie kissed me in the drink station at the restaurant we worked at. I was 16 and he was 20 and technically my supervisor. At the time I couldn't stop thinking about it, and now it seems totally lame.

• it was my 15th birthday and I had this small "gathering" and we were all in a group just talking and having an epic time..then my boyfriend at the time grabbed my hand and walked me over to the side walk and kissed me under the stars..it was perfect :)...its a shame that now every time I see him I have to refrain myself from strangling him lol (bad ending)...

• I was 16, and I was at my best friend's birthday party, and me and him were holding hands there for a while, but we didn't kiss yet! lol Only when almost everybody were leaving, that we kissed (my special 1st kiss) :) But then, I had to leave minutes later, because it was too late. Anyways, it was special, because I had a crush on him for years :)

• i was with my friends older brother. I had met him the night before . and we hit it off. the next day we watched a movie and I cuddled him all day and at some point he tilted my head up and kissed me. it was amazing... we made out all night. and then the next day... lets not talk about the next day :(

• I waited a long time too. And to my horror, my first was at a bar on my birthday when I was intoxicated. Not really the romance I was hoping for!