OK so I've been reading some relationship / dating advice thingy online... and I've picked up some stuff about them that actually make sense to me. but I asked 2 girl-friends about this, and they both said it was complete bullsh*t.. so now I'm confused. so guys, what od you think? fact or fiction?
1) No more Mr Nice guy.
2) its not advisable to venture into the 'friends only' zone. (reason being girls won't really want to get attached to their good friend for fear of wrecking the friendship if things don't work out?)
3) girls would be more attracted to guys whom they may not get.
4) humor, self confidence and personal authority are very important.
5) have the attitude that 'yes I really want you, but I don't NEED you in my life I'm willing to move on anytime'.
6) be her friend, but maintain some level of romantic interest at all times.
mm yeah. any other stuff that's true and will help in relationships? anything that works, just bomb them here :) thanks guys.
Most Helpful Guy
Well of course your friends said that was all bs, they're chicks, don't take their advice they will tell you what they want their dream guy to be like in la la land. In fact they will tell you who they want and then they will actually get with someone who is complete opposite of what they said. Example "I want a nice guy like you," and then they get with a jerk.
Don't be nice to the point of where your needy or a push over.
Don't try and date friends, it won't work, and don't become friends with a chick and try and get out of the friend zone once again it won't work.
Yes women want the guy they can't have that's why when you get a girlfriend a whole lot of chicks will flirt with you.
Have confidence in yourself, who cares what others think, and don't be afraid to make fun of your self.
If you want a girlfriend then don't become friends with the girl before simple as that, only have a romantic interest in her and not a friendship. If you act like a friend, then guess what she will see you as a friend.3