Why Does He say I will call you tomorrow and talk all sweet and then not call or text me?

So This guy I Was starting to like was telling me how he likes me a lot and wants to be my boyfriend and how he will spend everyday with me to prove it. So Since we had that talk.I haven't seen him which has been 1 day and he said he would call me later and he didn't! so I text him " are you mad at me" and he said no hun I just had a bad day! He again said. I will call you tmwr! And I AGAIN didn't hear from him! Grrrrr.what does he want!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let it bother you. seriously. This could 1. just be the type of guy who doesn't call the day after, in which case, you should get used to it asap so it doesn't eat you up ;) or 2. he could seriously be having a bad day, and with some people (people like me), when we have a bad day, we don't want to talk to anyone, especially someone we like because we just don't want to say something wrong and come off as being an asshole when in reality, we're just having a shit day. So maybe his "bad day" is lingering. do your own thing for now. he'll probably call soon and when he does, after some convo you can ask him what was wrong with him on his bad days etc. if by chance he hasn't called and it's been a week, I say this guy is just being a player and I'd play him right back AKA ignore him and don't reach out and contact him, you've already done your part and reached out, now it's his turn to tag-team you. So chill out, and see what happens in the next couple of days ;) Then take it from there. til then, don't even worry about if he'll call or not, go out with friends and have a good time. you're gorgeous, he'd be dumb to pass you up

• Thanks Girl!! You really helped! Its just kinda hard when I like him and He does that. He makes me think that I did something wrong!

What Guys Said 1

• Some people are flaky, and shutdown when they are having a bad day. I think if it bothers you that much, it is important for you to let him know how you feel about that. It is important for you to be honest with yourself about your likes/dislikes in a relationship and is able to communicate that to your partner.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol in guys term that means I'll call you in a few days,any guy says he'll call the next day but they really don't mean he's ganna do it.Its a normal thing don't get mad over nothing as long as he's not mad or anything don't tripp see at least he tells you he had a bad day.If you already know he likes you and you like him don't worry about him not calling on time.

• Often in relationships some try to tease the other person. He may be teasing you. He's making you want him and think about him. You should try the same thing to him. If he gives you an understandable reason don't be offended. But if it keeps happening, you should tell him you would like him to keep his word, and call you.

• Thanks Girl for the answer! I totally agree with what you said! And I probably should say LOOK! Don't say your gonna call if your not! GGEEEZE LOL

• You have to decode guy speech. I'll call you tomorrow doesn't mean actually tomorrow. It means sooner than a week.

Remember, most guys don't like to talk on the phone anyway and if you are really girl chatty on the phone, it could be a chore for him even though he likes you. Just wait and see when he calls you and don't obsess.

Good luck!

• When men are having bad days or having a bad time they go into this "retreat" mode.and don't wanna be bothered.and other times men are just forgetful and flaky. Try not to read to much into it cause you're already creating drama.