When, where, and How was your first kiss?

My first kiss was at 13 in a parking lot and I hated it because he tried to stick his tongue into my mouth the first second he touched my lips, I dumped him for that. I don't think a french kiss is a good idea when you're 13 at least not for me. now I like french.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah at Preschool we were playing "home" and I had to kiss my so called "husband", so I gave him a little peck on the lips. But first "real" kiss was at my friends party, I was 14 or something and this guy from my school gave me a french kiss, I was so embarrassed because he caught me unguarded, and I remember I didn't want to go to school next day hah :D

What Guys Said 1

• In the theater watching harry potter 2 (or 3, I didn't really watch the movie-hence I don't remember which one.)

What Girls Said 4

• A couple of months ago on my couch. It was strange to me because the guy was really gentle about it and he's not really the gentle type. It didn't last long because I had no idea what I was doing.

• lol. No that's not a good idea. my first kiss was when I was 6, but my real first kiss was when I was 15 he sang me a song that's how he asked me out it was sweet. and once I said yes we kissed.

• in a treehouse. yeah pretty corny. but yeah I was 14 and he was 15 and he looked at me right in the eye and kissed me and we are still friends now-a-days :]

• my first kiss was a week before I turned sixteen and in front of my garage. romantic, I know :)