Would a girl know these are dates and not "hanging out"?

If I ask her to a sporting event, bar and movie, ice skating and she knows it's one-on-one, they're at night, she knows a couple days in advance and I don't know her well enough to be considered a "friend".

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems pretty clear to me that it looks like a date, for sure! I mean, I have gone to movies and restaurants with male friends in the past, but because our relationship is clearly "friends-only" and because our attitudes never allow it, it never felt like a date. But in your case, judging from how well you know her, it sounds like it is a date! Maybe you can make it a little more clear on the actual night, smiling and making meaningful - gentle - eye-contact, letting her know you're happy being with her, and just enjoying the evening. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 1

• seems like it would be obvious they are dates. I would interpret them as dates

What Guys Said 1

• just hold her hand as soon as you meet her to indicate that its a date