College aged people: how often do you date?

I am 21 years old and have been in college full time since I was 18. I haven't been on a date for almost 2 years. I'm not much of a partier and I don't drink, so I think that's a big reason why I never get any girls. I have my own nice car (Audi), I have had the same employer for 3 years, and I'm in my 4th year of college. It seems like girls don't care about any of that, though.

So, how often do you go on dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a boyfriend almost all 4 years of college. Not the same guy, but I never was single for too long. I think it's because guys don't really seem to have a problem asking me out. I'm also not into parties and I don't drink or go to clubs, but that hasn't been much of a problem for you. The fact that you have a job and a car is a plus but it's not the deciding factor. You're going to have to get the courage to approach girls. Most girls like to be approached and talked to, you just have to do it.

What Girls Said 1

• i like the stuff you said and it matters but way later in a relationship...it shows you're responsible and that's it, if I was hiring you for a job I'd be impressed, but I'm not...so you should focus on having the cojones to ask the girls you like out...and to have at least a relationship with them...talk to people, socialize and the party thing doesn't mean a thing, because most people there are looking for a one time thing, try study groups and stuff like that

What Guys Said 7

• Everything you've mentioned is material and doesn't matter. Personality beats out tangeable objects every time (unless you're looking for gold diggers).

I've gone out on tons of "dates" since I entered college and I'm 21.

I was in a serious relationship for a year and I've met tons of amazing women.

It just sounds like you need to talk to more females.

• I know they are material, by mentioning all of that I was implying that I have my sh*t together, which I thought girls would like.

• All the things you mentioned don't matter, car in college, any car will do... same employer doesn't mean sh*t...

They care about.. are you confident, are you funny are you sexy, etc..

Suggestion talk to more girls, and actually ask out the ones you like..

Dont try to impress any of them, just be yourself..

If you don't know how to act just act how you act with your best friend..

• Like I said it don't matter, they notice anyway, but you lessen the "effect.." when you mention those things.

Talk to more girls and have more girl friends...

• Wow, I rarely date. I think in the past 3 years I had maybe 5 dates. That's pretty low. It really depends on the person, and how social they are with the opposite sex.

• I'm 21 as well and in college. I haven't been on a date in years. The entire dating scene is just a big game, with women having the automatic advantage. I don't feel like being at someone's mercy so I choose not to play

• i haven't dated for a little over a year but when I do I usually have a date or two a month most don't go anywhere but I guess that's the purpose of a date.

• How often you interact with women is determined by how often you talk to women. Talk to more girls.

• I've never been on a date.