We've been friends for 6 years, I was drunk and kissed him. I asked him if he likes me?!

I've known this guy for about 6 years, we live on the same street. Last night, a group of us were just chilling at another guy from my street's house. We were drinking alcohol and I got kinda drunk/tipsy. We ended up playing truth or dare, and I got dared to kiss him, so I did. We kissed twice. Anyways, later on that night when I got home I texted him asking him all about it. I asked him how he feels about me and he said "i don't know" I said "its cool if you don't like me" he said "i never said that". Anyways this is like the second time we've talked about the whole liking thing. I told him I like him at the beginning of the month and he still said "i don't know".

Really though, what could he Not know ?! We've known each other long enough.. Ugh.

A lot of people seem to think he likes me, but he isn't admitting it. What reason could he have for saying "i don't know" and not admitting it ?!

What Guys Said 1

• i think he's afraid to lose you as a friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he just doesn't want to ruin your friend ship he may think that if you two are together then you will expect more from him...I hope I helped :)