I figured maybe we could hang out first.

Alright my plan is to ask this girl out and before I do that I figured maybe we could hang out first.

Is this a good idea or not? Do you have any tips.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahh it's definitely a good idea to hang out with her first. It will give her more of a chance to get to know you and become more comfortable with you. And just say something like hey I'm not really up to anything this weekend, would you maybe wanna hang out? Hope this helps. =]

What Girls Said 2

• Some girls like to get to know you first while others like to jump right into a relationship so it really depends on the type of girl. For instance if you notice she hangs around with a lot of guys maybe she like to get to know people first.

• Well have you been texting her or seen her around

Tell us more about this girl

What Guys Said 4

• Well be careful with this. If you come off as a friend at first she'll assume you just want to be friends and then when she realizes you want more than that she's not gonna want it.

It's just the way girls are. Personally I kinda hate it and I think it's really dumb the way they can't seem to make the switch. I know some girls are OK with going out with someone who is their friend, but most of the time it doesn't really happen. Once she starts seeing you as a friend that's what you're going to be.

So just ask her out to hang out with you, but make it clear to her right from the start that you're interested in going out with her.

• How do I make it clear I want to go out with her?

• So what should I actually ask her?

• I don't know man, just ask her out to go do something that you think she might have fun doing.

• If you hang out then you're going to end up in the friend zone.

Don't do that.

Ask her out to a scary movie, or a funfair with some thrill rides, or something exciting.

It'll boost her heart rate and get her adrenaline pumping and she'll associate you with excitement.

If you like the girl then have the nuts to ask her on a date for chrissake, or else leave her to find someone who will.

• Friend zone alert.

Ask her to go to the movies with you.

• I can see why would want too. It's a good idea if you play it out right. Like the other guy says, make it clear that you want to spend time with her. This girl who I've known for 2 months I sucessfully managed to ask her out a few days ago, but actually I wanted to hang with her first before I did ask her out. Fortunatly an opportunity arose and we spend a good few hours walking, chatting, and stopped for a quick McDs lol . Anyway before we split company I asked her out to a theme park and she agreed. I used the time talking to her to really find out what places she likes the most. So yeah enough about me lol, just plan it carefully and it could open up all sort of possibilities... hopefully not the friend zone lol