Do guys get annoyed when girls text them?

Do guys get annoyed when girls text them? Should the girl just back off and wait for the guy to text her or should she take matters into her own hands? I don't mean like texting him 100 times a day or anything. And do guys prefer a girl to call them over texting?

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of guy prefer you to text them as long as it in not excessive. as far as phone vs. text I would prefer a text usually because I am akward on the phone. but in general I don't think it matters and guy tend to appreciate cute text messages. I see a lot of guy bragg about it. obviously some people in general get annoyed when you text back forth like 10 times on one subject.

What Guys Said 1

• nearly every guy hates talking on the phone...if you are chasing a guy then text him...once you have him do whatever you want haha. and taking matters into ur own hands is fine, just make sure you aren't the 100 times a day chick

What Girls Said 1

• I think most guys like texting better than calling