How can I MAKE her like me?

She has threatened me with her ex boyfriend, her dad, and even threw a dictionary at me and cut my eye open, but I still love her!

We have never dated, or kissed, but I know she is the one. I've had many wet dreams to her and each time I wake up and call her to tell her about it. She says she doesn't even want to be my friend, and that I should ``crawl into a hole and bury myself so the world doesn't have to see my repulsive face``.

I'm convinced I still have a shot with her though. But how?

Any ideas?

Ive tried flowers, and poems, and have already gotten someone to mug her and for me to be the hero and save her, but she still only said thank you and that she didn't want to see me again. HELP! I want this girl!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude..seriously. This has to be a joke..?

You're not honestly telling me you see no problem harrassing this woman! Leave her alone! If she doesn't want to be with you, then that's it. You can't make anyone love you, and she certainly never will if your behaviour leads her to believe you're just a crazy-obsessed freak who could potentially become her murderer...stalking is very often how it starts!

Leave her alone, or you'll find yourself arrested for harrassment!

You may want her but, clearly, she doesn't want you!

What Girls Said 6

• okay, if she has cut open your eye that is DEFINITLY a biiig sign that you should walk away . and you payed someone to mug her ? what the hell ? that's sick . walk away before you get hurt even more or get killed .

Wow ...

• honestly stop showing interest in her, that's how I am.

once someone stops giving me attention I go craazyyy,

so just stop doing all that nice stuff its pushing he awayyy

• stalker much...

• dont be such a crazy ass stalker. YOU HAVE NOOO CHANCe. this has to be a joke question so I'm just wanting the 3xper points I get for answering this joke of a question. kthxbai

• is this a joke?

• You can't make someone like you. They have to like you for their own reasons and not for your sake. I can see why though she would feel that way though. You seem obsessed with her, like stalker type obsessed

What Guys Said 4

• My friend, you cannot make anyone love you. You cannot force anyone to love you if they are not willing. The fact that you are being so forceful about it doesn't help the situation. For the fact that she has needed the protection of her ex, AND her parents, and thrown a book at you goes to show how dangerous you have become.

I have a good friend of mine who has had her life ruined because she was stalked by someone who had similar characteristics to you. She was always being pestered to the point he found out where she lived...thousands of miles away, and kept sending her unwanted letters and emails. It was so serious she had to enlist the help of federal agents to track this guy down! This is no way to treat someone who could be your potential love...

The Buddha once said that 'For every cause, there is an effect'. Before you even bring yourself to think about even going out with this girl, think about what damage you have already done towards her. The fact that you have caused her (and her family) so much grief, yet you are so unrepentant shows how unthoughtful and how ungrateful you are. How could she ever love someone like you? Someone who is so selfish...only thinking about HIS feelings instead of her. Think about what would happen to her if she DID get to know you and marry you. If you are carrying on the way you do, by the time you get to marriage - should something happen between you two, more than likely she will be hurt by you. I would not be surprised that she would be a victim of domestic abuse or violence if she was ever in your hands...

Until you reign in your temper and your emotions, you will more likely be ending up behind bars than behind some sheets with a lady if you keep on carrying the way you do. You will not be considered fit to date ANY woman until you get a hold of yourself right now, your mental state, and control over your emotions...so STOP what you are doing RIGHT NOW! And contemplate your INTENTIONS about WHERE you are going with this before you go ahead with anything.

Also do not try to think that this girl is 'your property'. Nobody is, and nobody should be. We are all free beings here on Earth and it is our choice to choose who we wish to partner up with. Remember there is nobody 'designated' for somebody in this world (the One-itis syndrome), but that there is mutual agreement and mutual respect. This is what true love is, and it can only work and come about if we have mutual respect for each other. And that means for the relationship to work, you need HER mutual respect for you...otherwise it is no go.

So, what can you do now? How can you repair the damage you have done? Not a lot really, but maybe go out with someone else. BUT if you really want to know this girl, you could work out ways to repair this mess you got yourself into. I would start with letters of apology to this girl and her family, and begin to STOP STALKING HER. Start living your own life out, and start doing things that YOU love

• Without the needs of a thinking you need a girl to complete it. Take your mind off this girl completely, contemplate why you are so obsessed with her; start repenting for the hurt you have caused her and most important LEAVE HER ALONE. MAYBE in time, she would forgive you and MAYBE think about getting in touch with you one day....IF that ever happens.

That is all that I can suggest for your current predicament.....

• buddy... I know this isn't the advise you want to hear... but you need to move on. I can tell you may be a little new at this 'love game', but trust me man there's a whole lot more fish in the sea.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO is play it off like everything is cool. who knows, maybe then she'll see what kind of a guy you really are and want you.

• how to MAKE her like you?

go to home depot, they have good rope there, ull need at least 20 feet.

• Was a good laugh. Can't possibly be serious.