What age did you get your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

I've never had one and it seems like everyone else has. I feel pressured to get one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all my first girlfriend was someone that I really liked I was 18 then. Our relationship lasted 2 years best relationship I had so far. My advice is think of making your first relationship the one that will last for ever not just a relationship that will ruin your life or a pass time because when you're older you will look back to this and find that it was just a waste of time and you could end up broken hearted. My heart is still broken I have a new love and she is in the process of fixing this wound.

What Guys Said 10

• your still pretty young , you shouldn't feel pressured into geting one this young , focus on geting into college and that for now

• I was 15 before I had my first girlfriend, but don't feel pressured to get a bf, it;s your choice when you feel like dating not anyone else

• i had my "first" girlfriend at 12... but it wasn't rly anything and I dotn count it... after that I was almost 18 when I got my first real gf. there were many reasons y I diddnt have a girlfriend b4 then, it was mostly because I wanted to wait for someone I rly loved and wanted to b with before I even tried. I would have waited till I was 40 if that's how long it took. so don't be down, get a boyfriend when ur ready.

• Don't fold under pressure.

• have been rejected once. waiting for a awnser now. I feel pressured too. I am around people with only 0-3 so probably not as much.

• I was 19 when I got my first girlfriend, that lasted about 3 months. Now I am 21 and have not dated or had another girlfriend since then. :( being lonely and watching all your friends with their girlfriends sucks!

• 13. I've had 2 relationships in total but theyve both sucked ass and don't count. None of em made it past 2 weeks

• I'm 22 and never had one, I hope I get my first one before my 30's

• I still haven't had one and I'm 21. You shouldn't worry though, your young.

• Take your time. First was 14-18, second was 19-20, third was 22-26. currently- brokenhearted.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never had a proper relationship, just been good friends with a guy and never did 'couple' stuff as they call it. I was 15 and felt pressured into the relationship so I never considered a real relationship and he feels the same. So I've never had a real relationship with anyone.

There's nothing wrong with waiting, it'll be better to wait rather than rush into something you don't want or you have the idea/or feeling of regret for.

• 17

• I was 12 when I had my first "boyfriend", but it was nothing special or serious. The serious stuff comes a lot farther down the line, when you realize all the things that you want, and all the things you didn't get from meaningless encounters.

Don't be discouraged :) Good relationships don't start until you realize what you need.