I want to kiss somebody!

All of my friends have already made out and I still haven't even kissed (no tongue). I want to kiss somebody except I want it to be somebody I like but I don't want to have to wait for forever yet at the same time it might be slutty if I kissed the first boy I met and thought was handsome. WHAT DO I DO?

P.S. I'm not ugly I'm just shy around guys

Most Helpful Guy

• dont let your friends be the judge of when you should and shouldnt do something. just cause they've done it doesn't mean you have to. wait for someone you like who it will be meaningful to share your first kiss with. I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't kissed a girl but that's just cause I'm waiting for that special girl.

What Guys Said 2

• How about just wait til you are good and ready?

• since when is kissing slutty

What Girls Said 1

• Wait until you find a guy you are happy to share your first kiss with. My first kiss was horrible, it was in front of a crowd of people daring us to kiss. I'm not saying first kisses should be romance and fireworks, but if you want it to be special (which it sounds like you do) just wait for the right time and moment, it will happen eventually.

Also, it doesn't matter what your friends have or haven't done, it's what you feel comfortable doing and what you want to do. Never let society judge how you should behave and when you should do things. Everyone has their own timeline, don't let peer pressure change yours.