Can below than average looking people date average looking people?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1314

What Girls Said 13

• sure can seen it many times.

• 7d

I've also seen unattractive people with good looking people
      least in my opinion :)

• 7d

Personality means lots to some not everything is about looks.

• Yes. Average is a little subjective. Different things can appeal to different people. And we are all much greater than the sum of our parts. There are lots of different attributes about people that exist to make us interesting and unique as a whole person.

The thing here is that you can't expect to be given more than you can ever give yourself. A relationship that is anything but equal and one person gets more out of it than the other is bound to fail.

• Yes.

• definitely you see all types of people together!

• everybody has their own standard of what is average and what isn't, I just let people like what they like and think nothing of it.

• I often see couples who are somehow mismatched in the looks department.

• It happens, just depends on the person.

• No, Cthulhu forbids it.

• Happens all the time

• I don't know. No one seems to want to date me. They want to be my home.

• If he have money yes.

• Duh.

• Why is it only about looks, what about taking the persons personality in to count

What Guys Said 14

• Of course they do. You will see many beautiful women with guys that are not near as good looking. Women like good looks just like men do. The difference is that most women have many more things they find more important than a guys looks. If you are a confident guy and don't cross the line to arrogance, that is highly valued by women. If you show them respect and that you consider them equal to you, that's good. If you really have a good understanding of what makes women do what they do and are very different from men, you will be different from most men is ways the women love. Here's a common thought of many men... Women are naggers. This is totally wrong, most women resort to "nagging" because their man said he would do something and then never do it. Men also make promises that they don't follow. Men not doing what they say they will makes it hard on the women and they end up resorting to nagging to get him to do what he said he would. Most women hate having to nag and would never do it if not put in the position of having to do it. A good man will admit that he is the reason and not blame the woman. There is so much to women that men are clueless about. If you learn these things and apply them, you will have a very happy lady and in turn, you will be a happy man. Show them some real compassion and empathy while being open with your feelings. Learn when a women is venting and listen. She's not looking for you to do anything but letting her vent to get things off her chest. Have real conversations with her, rather than pretending and looking for the quickest way out. These things will highly impress the women. Most would rather have an understanding man than a good one. If a woman puts good looks over the really important stuff, she's shallow and not worth having.

• Anybody can date anybody. It's all about personal choice. One person's ceiling is another's floor. I personally believe beauty comes from attitude and character not good genes. You get some physically perfect people who are still fuckin pig ugly coz they're bad inside. They got sneers on their faces and dead eyes. Fuck that. I see that in somebody I want to go over and snap their jaw, seriously.

• The short answer to your question is yes. But if you're below average looking, you should be willing to settle for a below average looking partner. Far too many times I've seen unattractive guys and girls try approaching super attractive girls and guys and get mad when they get rejected and blame everyone for bein superficial. It's highly hypocritical to approach someone for their looks and get mad when they reject you for your looks.

• sure

• LOL No one is under average, or over average. Or average... It's just perception

• Yes, I've seen this happening.

• if an average person is Willing​ to I see no reason who not.

• Yes sure i don't see it being a deal breaker.

• yes they can

• This is a no brainer. I've seen fugly people date beautiful people. It can happen.

• Of course. If I get a penny every time I see some ugly ass dude (way below average) with some hot girl (above average. top tier looking) I'd be a billionaire.

• Ugly people still exist, do they not? Tire question is therefore answered. Your welcome.

• 6d

Your, not tire. Damn phone.

• Anyone can date anyone but will it happen is another matter.

• No, that's physically impossible.