Text or Call? Do you care?

I met a girl today and ended up asking her if she wanted to go out on the weekend. She said yes and gave me her phone number. Do you girls care if a guy would text you rather than call you to arrange the date, or does it even matter to you?

Updates:
Well I called... she said she was probably going away this weekend since it's a holiday, I figured that might happen. I told her she could text me next week one evening when she's free and we could do something... she said okay. I guess we'll see... :-/

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I care. I would not accept a date from a guy who was too afraid to call. A text invite is B.S.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I'm not afraid to call her. Maybe I should just do that... doesn't give her any time to think about it and change her mind.

• Yes, call her. That is the way to go.

What Girls Said 5

• since you just met , maybe start off with a text.

i also hate talking on the phone, maybe after the date if you guys really hit it off call her after for another date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer texts. I don't why but I hate talking on the phone.

0|0
    0|0
    • So do I... especially with someone I barely know yet. I'm not adverse to calling her, but don't want to text her and have her think I'm not putting any effort in either, knawhamean? haha

• Show All
    • I don't even know how old she is... :) 23-25 I think.

• Then that should be fine

• If a guy wanted to go out, I would rather have them call and arrange the date. Easier that way for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather he call me, but it doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that you should text her, but if your asking her on a date or to go do something or hang out, then call and ask, doesn't mean you have to talk for long.lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• textiing is fine, most people prefer it cause even if ur busy you can still respond later, you can't when you call. I only text this girl I'm currently dating and its fine lol

0|0
    0|0