Would you date a computer geek?

So you meet a guy and find out he is a computer geek and his job has to do with computers. He doesn't necessarily talk about computers/electronics all the time, its just something he is good with. Yes or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely yes, I find smart guy attractive

What Girls Said 5

• Would and have. :)

• Ewww no!

Computers?

What a nerd :P

• Hush you Queen nerd, now get back to that train simulator! :P

• Sure.

• Yes, nerds are adorable. =]

• if he was attractive and not awkward why not?

What Guys Said 3

• Well seeing as I'm one of the biggest nerds in the world, and my girlfriend happens to be the queen of all nerds, yes people will date you. :P

• I code software for a living. I hunt, fish, weld, do woodworking, work with electronics, can fix anyting (except for a carbeurator) and avoid computers like the plague when I'm not at work. As with any guy you meet, get to know them before making a judgement. You might just end up with the perfect guy.

• There's nothing wrong with that, it's just his job, if he doesn't always go on about it then you should just give him a chance... go for it :)