Please be honest, am I overthinking this?

I recently met a guy online and our first date went pretty well. We went on a second date and it went pretty well. Our third date is tomorrow but I am nervous in a way (I'll explain later). I really like this guy but it bothers me that I am 5'6 and he's 5'8, we actually look like were the same height. He's so sweet and attentive. I only seen him twice but I got butterflies both times. I am nervous because I've been single for about two years. I've gone one dates here and there but I never really made it past the third date.I really am nervous that I won't make it past the third date with this guy. I am taking things really slow because I don't want to rush anything and I don't want him to think I have too much time on my hands. Maye I am over thinking this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure things will be great. Don't worry about height or your past with other guys. Just be yourself and have fun

What Guys Said 1

• Well a lilttle but it's understandable, but I'm pretty sure you'll make it past the third date if there was a second one.

Can you answer my question please?

What Girls Said 1

• why does height matter? haha, he's still a bit taller than you...it shouldn't matter! you like him, and it sounds like he likes you too. just go with it and have fun...hopefully it will go where you want it to.