Prostitution VS Dating.. Which is better?

With prostitution, the guy gets what he wants, and the girl gets what she wants.

1. There's no game playing, you never think to yourself "does he or she like me?"- women get the money and men get the sex. Everyone wins.

2. With a woman you date, she's not required to do monthly STD and aids checks. Like a legal prostitute.

3. With a prostitute is there a chance if the sex is bad, or the "deal" goes bad that she gets HALF of ALL of your money.

No.

4. Its defiantly cheaper.

An average prostitute in Nevada costs about 300 bucks on average for sex.

An average date costs about 100 bucks, and most women don't want to put out until the 3rd date AT LEAST.

And even then its not a certainty.

Cost of gas= 20 bucks for the drive to her house to pick her up, to the movie,and to the restaurant and back to her house and then back to yours.

Cost of movie= 12 bucks X 2= 24 bucks, rounded down to 20.

That's 40 bucks not including popcorn and candy.

So that's 60 bucks.

Now include the cost of the meal at a "decent". Because we all know she's going to think your a cheap loser if you take her to taco bell.- unlike a whore where you don't have to pay anything except for what you get in return.

So you figure 20 bucks a person.. that's 40 bucks.

This is not including candy, gifts, or flowers.

60+40=100 bucks.. and there you have it.

3 dates=300 bucks.

Suppose it was even guaranteed that she's has to put out on the 3rd date making it "equal" even then its like putting her vagina on lay away, and you have to wait.

Most people also don't date consecutively one day after the other either.

5. Most of the time women in marriages "put out" to get their husbands to do chores or anything like that.

Its been said that most women are nothing more than closeted prostitutes because after all how many women here would date a man who's broke?

How many women here will accept a man who doesn't pay for the date?

If you won't accept a man who takes you to taco bell for a date, then all it means is that you are a hooker who is just haggling over the price.

The only difference between prostitution and dating is emotional connection and love.

Both of which are free.

So, unless you want men to date you, stop acting like whores, because were just going to go there instead of dating you. Because at least with them its a sure thing.

So which do you think is better.

This is prostitution vs dating, not prostitution vs relationships.

Obviously getting the sex for free from a girlfriend is better. That's why its vs dating, not relationships.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Prostitution is cheeper and girls are more honest about their sexuality.

In the other hand dating involves a lot of bush*t, judgement, misstreatment and humilliation from the girl until she decides to have sex with you which at this point you are already massively turn off.

So prostitution is better.

• The problem with you is that you are showing the example of the worst possible examples of prostitution.

I can do that too. Ill just bring up the worst possible example of dates. DId you know that some dates actually end in murder? sometimes the man actually rapes and murders the woman.. And sometimes the woman actually murders the man!

Therefore dating is far worse!

• Question asker you are an Ignorant whore

Do you know how many poor girls get trafficked every year?North America is full of Asian and latin prostitutes. West Europe+Turkey+Cypres is full of Eastern european girls (13+). China is Full of Thai and Russian girls. There are also many africans from Somali, Nigeria and Kenya mostly. Russia is full of domestic girls and Africans

In every country there are tonnes of domestic prostitutes who were drugged and forced into it. Only 1/10 chooses it as a job

• Unfortuantly, in general the dating scene in the current US is presty much a variation on prostitution.. It's all the bad things you say..about prositution!!

Good comments, his angel. There's no reason for people to call you names like this guy has done!

• Show Older

What Girls Said 39

• Most hookers are pretty nasty looking, bro.

• Prostituion.

The only reason men get into relationships is to get sex for free.

• thats a sad outlook on life, not all guys are in it for sex and if that's all its about they are better off with a prostitute

• If sex, is all you want on a date, why not just be honest about it with the girl, instead of stringing her along and spending your money? You're just as guilty. Because they way you're explaining this, is you just want sex out of a date. No emotional attachment or interest in the girl. So if sex is what you seek, get a hooker or be honest with your date. Quit complaining on how expensive a date is.

• dating is more rewarding in the end. if you want something amazing then you need to put in the hard yards first. even the prostitutes who say that they love their job, deep down want this.

• 1. I don't see anything wrong with prostitution, if it's 2 adults, who am I to tell them who to sleep with ? And there is no game playing so if what you want is just sex at the time, then go for it.

2. Monthly checks don't say much, I mean what if she just had her check up, then caught an std 3 days later and slept with you the next day ? Plus prostitutes sleep with A LOT of men and if you think your chances of getting an std are lowered , that's kind of crazy

3. Why do you think only men make the money ? And have you ever heard of a pre-nup ?

4. If you are only going out with a girl because you want her p*ssy on layaway then you should just stick to prostitutes because I'm not going out with a guy just for his d*ck or for a free dinner, I can buy my own dinner and I pay for myself when I go to movies with friends, so if you're not going on a date with a girl so that you can get to know her so it possibly turns into a relationship then please just stick to paying for prostitutes and leave us females alone.

5. a) If I was married I wouldn't put out to get my husband to do chores, he's grown he should be cleaning up after himself anyway, I'm not his mother.

b) I wouldn't care if a man did'n't have a lot of money, I work and take care of myself his money is not my business, as is mine none of his business also but I do expect him to have a job and hopefully aspirations for the future.

c) I like taco bell

So to answer your question normal men that are looking for an emotional connection or love and not a p*ssy on layaway should date.

Men like you on the other hand who generalize all women and obviously have some mommy issues, please just stick to prostitutes because real women don't want you anyway

• btw, no prostitute is any less of a "real woman" than you are, if you really think you're superior than them, then you're the one who's not a real woman. just saying

• (cont.) If you women would stop being so demanding and actually be more obvious when you wanna have sex, more men would be into ?normal? girls instead of prostitutes, because, let?s face it, if you women don?t get over yourselves and start making it easier for us to date you, then we?ll end up with a prostitute, and you?ll end up with no sex at all. plain and simple.

• IdontWantToBeMe

Well, if you?re so confident about never having to ask anything of a guy, then you?re probably comfortable with asking a guy out, because in most cases I know, a guy will look for prostitutes because they?re either too shy to ask a ?normal? girl out or are frustrated because their wives can?t satisfy them. In both cases, it?s your fault. (to be continued)

• Sex for sex's sake? Yes, pros are better... even better is online p*rn...yeah you do it yourself but it's completely free!

So what was the question, really? Because it can't be that simple...

• Ewhhhhhh prostitution is legal?!?!?!?!?!?1

• You're confusing your own love life with the rest of the world. For you, dating may be a "sugarcoated word for prostitution", but then there are some of us that are mature.

• Sorry but my vagina isn't a black hole of souls from dating and I can find a real job that doesn't involve sleeping with old men.

• ewhhhhh dating( sugarcoated word for prostitution) is legal ?

• Seriously...

Of course dating is better...

• You miss the point that dating is required to get into a relationship...

Besides, what men want from a relationship is not just sex - as you clearly show sex comes cheap to some - but a safe place, a partner and a mother for their children. That's why men marry and choose to treat their gfs/wifes with respect by not cheating on them with anybody not even a prostitute.

And that's what you pay for when you go on a date to find that person and you don't pay for the sex.

• if you're dating just to get laid then a prostitute is better.

if you want to find a connection with someone and eventually a relationship, then dating is better.

it all depends what you want.

• ok well I'm not so tightly wound as some of the girls on here I see your point, I for one would quite happily be paid 300 bucks to sleep with a guy no strings attathed if only you could be sure he never had any std's. I suppose I don't know what the guys at the bar have either when I decide to go home with them but I know I'm clean before anyone decides to write a "funny" comment! I would say prostitution BUT I couldn't do it, I mean sleep with just about anyone, no thanks some men are just nasty! I want to fall in love and the only way to do that is by dating someone, so for me ill choose dating but that's just my preferance.

• This guy is obviously very bitter and has no clue about emotion, love, or connecting with someone. Since it is apparent that you are only interested in sex with total disregard to what the woman may be feeling or wanting out of dating you it serves you right to be stepped on anyway.

• So far as I know, there are gay prostitues as well, so your argument really doesn't mean anything.

Also, this totally invalidates your question and gives a little insight as to why you only see dating in terms of dollars, as if all straight men think about is sex-to-dollars ratio. When I'm out with my Girlfriend on a date it's because I like her company and we get along. I could care less about how much we spend or if I'm getting any that night - I'm secure in my relationship.

• Lol now that was a shocker. Seriously he pulled the gay card!

• That would be true if I weren't gay.

Nice try though.

• ...I can't answer.It's like comparing a golden brick to a pile of sh*t. In case you were trolling, hurray you've got a reaction, good for you...yay...! In case you were not, you have a really bad opinion about women which is based on prejudice.It's really sad and pathetic in my opinion and I can't change such a narrow minded sexist opinion.No offense.

Personally I don't need a guy to buy anything for me.I'm capable of buying things on my own.Maybe you like dating women just for the sex part,so that means you have never experienced having feelings towards them or the other way around...Anyway...Good luck with your life...

• Fine, go get some whores. Most girls looking for a relationship wouldn't touch your kind anyway.

• Not all girls are about the money. I make more money than my husband and we share everything down to the penny. So I have 70 bucks and he has 50 bucks; we get 60 bucks each. It's like me giving him 10 extra bucks. I don't feel like I'm losing. I love him.

My closest friend dated this guy for years, he has no degree, no money and no full-time job. She's an IT specialist working at a University. She's still with him and hopelessly in love. I know a few other girls who are still sticking to their high school sweethearts who were "ex-badboy gangsters", but now still live with their mom with no income, no hope for a decent job.

I don't think these guys are cheap or don't deserve someone. I think it's amazing for someone to be so in love with someone else!

I admit it's rare. People around me judge EVERYTHING, but you shouldn't give up looking for love.

Girls can feel it when a guy wants to see them just to get in their pants. It feels icky. Don't do it. You don't like girls who go out with you to just to get a free meal and movie!

• wow, you've definetely chosen the prostitute (anyone can see that)... maybe you had a bad experience with girls?

With my dates, we have a lot of fun doing non-sexual things. day at the park... time reading good books together, and watching FREE movies online together... and hey... maybe they are coming over to my house where I cook a free meal for them.

and I don't think that about a guy: choose the guy for sex and boyfriend material or go to a (what do you call them... gigalo?)

I'd choose the friendship for a lifetime than use sex for 30min and pay 300 dollars.

the friendship is PRICELESS, you can' t really get true friends for money can you?

good luck with that.

• Prostitiuting is why there are so many STDs

• And pretty much all the reasons that aren't prostitution that have caused STD's, LOL.

• As well as bars,clubs, and women who are in a relationship and cheat on their guy.

• It's too bad that you feel this way.

There is a lot more to relationships than sex. And I would hope that someone who is special to you would mean more than how much you spend on them.

But... I do hope that you choose prostitutes over dating, because you're a chauvinist and - though no woman deserves that - at least sex workers expect it.

• well, dating is kinda like prostituting if you think about it. I mean, the guy pays for dinner hoping the girl puts out. So is the girl selling herself for a meal...?

• HA HA! This guy is a f***en TRICK! LOL! I work at the ranch & I'll see your ass when you get here! By the way Its not $300 for sex! $300 is the START for negotiations! I'm not f***ing for $300! You better bring $800-1000 you cheap ass motherf***er! For $300 you'll get a good handjob and that's it! LMFAO!

• Im gay, you lose.

• Whatever mother f***er just give us your money and stfu! Troll? Obviously YOURE the troll! That's why you wanna pay for pussy! You're probably uglier than sin!!! LOL!! But that's OK, most tricks are! And I AM an expert on the subject, been doing it for 2 years, we LOVE desperate ass men with money!! YEAH!!!!!

• This is what we like to call a liar.

Aka, a troll who tries to prove a point by lying to pretend they are an expert on a subject.

• The difference is, a hooker would ignore this ignorance, but a girlfriend would put you in check.

• Saying that homosexual people are confused just shows your intolerance.

You are an intolerant bigot. I hope you burn.

• I was born gay, I will never like pussy. It bleeds, it smells and looks like a pile of roast beef garbage.

So go f*** yourself.

• He had no better choice.

(6)

• Show Older
  • I guess if you JUST want the sex and don't want somebody to love you then the prostitute is your better choice. Then when you get to the point in your life that you want someone to grow old with and someone that will love you and be around unconditionally then get a relationship. Simple!

• If people really had such a simple set of options!

• Wow this is not about just wanting sex. Although many women.. if not most women think that sex is all men want anyways. But that's not the topic of discussion. The point is what is better prostitution vs dating. NOT sex vs dating. Or even sex vs relationships. Ill give you a hint, what if you could pay an "escort" to make you feel good without leading to sex? or she gives the man somthing like say... a gold bar. Whereas in dating men get nothing for the 100 bucks they spend on average.

• This is disgusting, first of all what if your little prostitute is being traffic'ed or pimped, then that is just sad.

what has humanity come to asking these stupid questions such as "hmm which is better dating or prostitutes dahaha"

People have long way to go, don't be a lazy ass if you don't want to date boohoo but don't make someone else suffer for it.

What woman or even man does not want security, get a job move out of your parents basement.

There are cheaper ways to dating you are just uncreative (picnics in the moon light, a movie at your or her place, a walk through the city or a nice hike etc..)

If you feel a need for sex then there is masturbation or sex addict meetings.

P.S. not every woman is a gold digger you are just close minded, there are plenty of us who are unmaterialistic, but wait... they want money and you want sex so what makes you better?

Money can burn and sex can kill you but love is eternal.

• Hes got a point. I will not date a man who is broke and never has money. Call me old fashioned but I've also heard that men actually want to take care of us and we can stay home and take care of the kids.

There's no way that you would marry a man with no money and refuses to make any.

Stop lying.

• All I heard was blablabla you suck at arguing women never work etc... Um why don't you marry someone who will work? Stop going for gold diggers and free loaders and find someone who is independent and can sustain a job, not all man has to be the big macho who only works. bottom line prostitution is gross, unsanitary, and in most cases cruel.

• Money can kill you if you use it to buy a gun and shoot yourself. Sex can't kill you if you are both virgins, unless you f-each other to death. And love can kill you if it turns into obsession and you both commit suicide because you want to spend eternity together as spirits.. cause you've both gone nuts.

• Show Older
  • Correction, in prostitution the girl gets what she NEEDS, she doesn't "want" you she needs your money for her house and sh*t.

I would date a man who was broke, then again I'd make my own money but even so if I didn't I would as long as I loved him.

I think dating is better, emotional connections and friendship bring more into a person's life than just sex. I mean who the hell feels "refreshed" and altogether "wholesome" after screwing a prostitute?

And just for the record, most women don't act like whores. If anything the men can't stop their raging hormones so much that they go to the whores. Not our problem if you can't get a decent women for real sex. Oh I'm sorry I just read down the comments and realized you're gay. . .that's even nastier considering the increased risk in HIV. Oh well, my point is that prostitution doesn't really do anything but a moment of pure horny rage, so I vote dating as better even if it isn't statistically more cost effective, then again you'd have to figure how many times you go to a prostitute in a certain amount of time vs in how many times you go out in dating for a complete assessment.

• Men don't need to have sex, women don't need to be loved. Your 90% of the time was pulled out of your own personal experiences and though those are real numbers, so are the rest of the world's. All I'm saying is that despite the cost differences the amount of tangible and intangible gain is nothing compared to a good, loving relationship. And note that I said good and loving there, no infidelity and hate. That is why I still vote for dating :P

• A man needs sex as much as a woman needs to be loved. Nope, the cost of a prostitute is determined by the hooker. It can range from FREE to 1000 bucks. So the cost isn't that bad. And yes I have the real numbers.

I don't just arbitrarily say sh*t without knowing the facts.

• No a man doesn't NEED sex. If a man doesn't have sex, he;s not going to die from it; I also never said he wanted the girl either, it's true he just wants sex. Also for cost efficiency the average prostitute would cost around $300 a session where as you put it so does one date. So you'd have to multiply the cost by the amount of times you go on a date and the amount of times you go to the prostitute which would vary for each customer I'd presume, so you'd need the real numbers for that statement.

• Show Older
  • for you prostitution is better for normal men its not, so go ahead run along to the bunny ranch one less asshole for women who respect themselves to deal with

• Nope I already proved (convincingly I might add) that prostitution is better than dating. I did not however say that its better for men. So go ahead and put words in peoples mouths.

• I understand where you are coming from but I think there are a few things that don't add up to me.

1) If you use the logic that all women are closet prostitutes, wanting to exchange sex for money, you can use the same logic to say all men are really just closest John's wanting to pay women for sex. So why be upset? In this logic all women want money for sex and all men want to give their money for sex so everyone wins.

2) Dating and prostitution aren't really comparable because the desired result is different. Dating isn't just used to get sex. It's also used to develop relationships. Meaning the people who are dating don't just want sex. If someone wants just sex they go for just hook ups and hopefully that will only cost you a drink. Comparing dating and prostitution is like comparing a restaurant making your food to having your mom make your food. Sure you may have to pay more money in the long run for mom (like taking care of her when she is older) but there are a few things mom has to offer over a restaurant.

3) You are talking about prostitution like it is a good thing but then you use it as a slur against women by saying they act like "whores". You can't talk up prostitution as a legitimate thing and then insult people who act like those in the profession. It's like saying slavery is a great thing but then saying child labor is like slavery and it's completely awful. If prostitution is good, then it's completely OK for anyone to act like a prostitute. Even if she doesn't say she is. You can't have it both ways. You can't say prostitutes are good woman but women that act like them are bad.

4) Prostitution would be a valid alternative if most people didn't care that the person that sleeps with them doesn't like them. Prostitutes aren't humanitarians. They think their John's are morons that they can sexual manipulate. One of my friends grew up in a neighborhood that had lots of prostitutes in it. He doesn't use prostitutes. He is actually a hopeless romantic who wants love and commitment after growing up seeing what the other option is. You aren't going to see that on some documentary cause they want the John's to come back to the whore house. But prostitutes spend a lot of time laughing at their John's. Prostitutes actually have really, really big mouths (no pun intended). Some of the most shocking stuff I've ever learned was from a girl who was a former prostitute who was talking about her John's. And she wasn't retelling the stories with admiration.

• Not true. The biggest ways people meet someone requires more than 10 minutes. The 2 biggest are through friends introducing them and online dating.

" Twice as many couples met through online dating sites than at social events, bars and clubs combined."

http://www.examiner.com/sf-in-san-francisco/new-studies-one-five-couples-meet-online

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2010-02-11-couplesmeet11_CV_N.htm

• "Because if a guy meets a girl at work , likes her, & asks her out, there is an emotional connection." Based off of what? her looks? Its based off an emotoin called LUST. Most dates are made through meeting someone for like 10 minutes AT THE MOST. MOST dates are that way. They aren't done through knowing someone for 20 years and then finnally asking them out.

Thats not how dating typically goes.

And you know jack sh*t about someone if you've known them for 10 minutes.

• I don't know, I see what you are saying but I just think there is too much beauty in things like dating to make it seem like nothing more than legalized prostitution. I think the guys I have been with have probably spent more money on me, then me on them but I spent more time backing or cooking for them they did for me. But I don't regret doing those things. It's just a way of communicating love, just like sex is. Just cause some people make it ugly doesn't mean it always is.

• Show Older
  • If all a guy wants is sex, then you shouldn't be dating and pretending like you want a relationship to begin with. Have a drunken one-night stand when you can get them or shell out the money for a prostitute if you live near legalized prostitution, or masturbate.

When you are actually ready to meet someone and have a relationship, well join the club with the rest of us, men and women alike, who get frustrated with dating and get tired of dating people we don't hit it off with and do things that drive us crazy. Stop spending $100 on dates in hopes of getting laid. Dating should be about meeting someone you would want a relationship with, not about counting the $$ and meet-ups necessary to have sex. If you go on a date or two and there is just no connection there, don't go on date three. Save your $$. Look for someone new until you find the one that works for you.

• There is no way to go on a date or several dates and guarantee that the girl will fall for you and have a relationship with you. I don't really get how you think spending money on dates should equate to them giving you something as intimate as sex. I agree, for you, that you should find other ways to fulfill your sexual needs. Dating is just not the way to do that.

• This is not about just wanting sex. Its about getting something instead of getting nothing.

And no woman wants a man who doesn't pay for dates. They call them "cheap" I know I have tons of friends who are girls and they say that, AND they say they would never date a man with no money and no ambition, which is the same thing. 100 bucks per date is the average MINIMUM cost for a date.

• So disgusted. Completely disgusted.

• Yeah I'm sure you hear that a lot from men who look at you.

• Not everyone spends money on dates, not everyone has sex on dates.

SOME people like each other &continue dating the same person.

Or at least actually want to get to know the person they are dating, even if its just once.

For some people THAT is the purpose.

Yea well, if sex is your aim for dating, then now you are correct.

DATING FOR SEX PROSTITUTION FOR SEX- not much difference at all .

Sounds like you got it all worked out.

Have fun drive, fuc* safe, be safe & leave all the 'non' - sociopaths a lone -- The world will be a better place for it :)

• You still won't answer it. Saying I don't see the relevance is dodging the question.

"Do MOST people (again this is not relative, this is absolute and I dare you to prove it otherwise) Do MOST people who go on first dates end up marrying or continue dating the same person?

Do MOST?

• I don't see the relevance of what sex has to do with making a date worth your effort. Or what THAT has to do with MARRYING your first date or your first prostitute :)

When I said SOME people I meant that. I never have anyone buy me anything on dates & we do activities that involve getting to know the person & I never sleep with a guy on a date- seriously no way & I have neber hsad complaints or wining. & I am not planning on getting married so as I said- I' the wrong person to talk to :)

• "Do MOST people (again this is not relative, this is absolute and I dare you to prove it otherwise) Do MOST people who go on first dates end up marrying or continue dating the same person?

Do MOST?

interesting how you still refuse to answer it.

• Show Older
  • if I knew a guy went out with a prostitute I would definitely not date him...for hygeinic reasons...oh burn...I'm 'sorry'.

• That's pretty arrogant assuming I would date you. BTW I'm gay. and I would NEVER date you... oh I'm sorry. "burn."

• I think its hilarious that your comparing prostitution to dating. There is obviously a big difference. It all has to do with emotions. If your doing a prostitute you have not feelings for them and your pretty despite for sex considering that your paying for it. If your dating someone your interested and connected.

• Why the hell would tiger woods admit to being a cheating bastard and probably ruin his career?

The media once told me that obama was elected president. I guess mcaine won then... SWEET!

The question of this post is "which is better", which suggests that they obviously aren't the same.

• Well I guess lets listen to what the media has to say, cause we all know that media is true and something we should definitely live by and OH YEAH they definitely don't tell any lies. BECAUSE MEDIA ISN'T SUPERFICIAL? I don't know who broke your heart or manipulated you bad enough to think that there isn't a difference prostitution or dating but you definitely got it twisted. I'm sticking to what I know is real.

• Actually their personal lives are never "personal" they are on display for the whole world to see.

You can't be desperate for sex if your getting sex all the time.. it doesn't work that way. sorry. And those people I mentioned do, its in the media.

So I guess you sleep with every guy you date then?

• Show Older
  • dude...u have a seriously warped view of women and dating. I don't date guys for money or free stuff. in fact, I pay for ALL MY OWN FOOD AND TICKETS AND STUFF when I go on dates. he can pay for himself like he would if he were alone. we just chill and have fun. sex comes later when we fall in love. because that's what sex is for. the ONE person you will LOVE AND BE COMMITTED TO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. and no one else.

• Good for you, your not a whore.

• if all you want is sex than I guess a prostitute is the way to go I guess but you seen like an asshole seriously like some female really hurt you and if that is true than I am sorry but deal with it

• oh lord your point of view is so strange. You sir seem to have a very negative view of women. This isn't so much of a question as it is a rant. Maybe its you that needs to start looking for different kinds of women, and check your attitude towards them when you wonder why they aren't all gushy towards you. Users get used, its the nature of karma.

• waht do you mean by most of your dates go dutch?

• No it doesn't. These are facts, not a way of thinking. I think that 1+1=2... therefore I have a possibility of being wrong? NOPE.

I would definitely never date you.

And I'm sure he pays first when he goes out with you. And BTW if you are going to tell me a bunch of lies and say "oh I would date a broke man with no ambition(which means money) an no goals, (which means money) and whos lazy and refuses to get a job..(which means money) You are lying.

• The fact that you think this way reaffirms my point, you are obviously only dating a very limited quality of woman. Most of the dates I have been on we take turns paying or go dutch. Though I would probably never date you since you seem to want but one thing in return. All I ask for of my dates is good company. Sometimes, shock, its fun to go on a date where no money is spent. If your materialistic nature can wrap its head around that.

• Show Older
  • with dating you get the real thing. love. relationship between equals.

with prostitute you get to break the rules of ethics, and help a woman destroy her life.

choose.

• I say, come on, you can do one lousy thing to deserve the man paying for that date.

And when I find a woman that thinks that a man saying "no I won't pay for the date, were going dutch."isnt CHEAP it will be the same day I play hopscotch with a leprechaun and the Easter bunny.

• Well, not completely, no.

it is a bit hypocrisy, but come on, you can pay for one lousy date!

and if not, stand on your morals, some girls won't be turned off by that..

• So if she asks a guy out he STILL has to pay. And why is the guy cheap if he doesn't pay for the first date? Who cares if he's cheap. Unless you care about the man for his money.

Why is it that only women are allowed to call men cheap and for some reason its not OK to call a woman a gold digger. Or better yet, why can't men calll women cheap for not paying half on the first date?

AFter all, men and women are equals right?

• Show Older
  • You should have to pay a lot for girls when you go out if all you want to do is have sex. For you I'd say prostitution is better because all you want is sex. Nothing meaningful.

And to "So, unless you want men to date you, stop acting like whores, because were just going to go there instead of dating you. Because at least with them its a sure thing."

If all you want is sex you're a slut. I'd much rather be a whore (though I'm not) than a slut. Atleast they get paid.

Anyways, I'd rather date.

• Im done talking to you. your a moron.

BLOCKED>

• It may suprise you, but not all women actually put out on dates, some women actually use men for money. LIKE YOU. You're just a 400 lb WANNA BE gold digger who lives with 30 cats and no man actually wants to have sex with, ever.

Do all of us men a favor and stick to touching your cats, because no man wants to touch you.

• Nope you dont. If a woman wants to have a boyfriend so badly, then why can't she just put out?

Because SHE DOESN'T KNOW HIM.. that's why. You seem to think that its perfectly find to throw away money on a stranger, and not get anything in return.

Since when is giving money away to a complete stranger, who did nothing to earn it, "manly"?

A man has no idea if he's going to get laid, and she could turn out to be a total psycho on the date and screams and throws plates.

• Show Older
  • depends if you want intimacy or not..id say gf

• Well I don't know how much intimacy dating has. This is not prostitution vs GF, its prostitution vs dating.

• Um obviously dating... its a long time thing that makes you happy unlike prostitution. You only get sex and if you that's all you want maybe try finding a girl that likes to have sex. being with a hoe is only a one night thing...and do you really want to take the chance of getting stds? ha.

so basically its like

Prostitution(beinging a perv/only wants sex)

vs

Dating(being the man you are and dating someone who makes you happy and not just for one night)

• In case you didn't know, prostitues in nevada are regulated and they are forced to get monthly std checks, and if they get something they are fired. They are also forced to use condoms and do penis checks on all the men they sleep with. Can you say the same about some random girl you date? NO.. whens the last time she's got checked? does she use condoms? You have no idea. With a prostitute you know for sure.

• Stds are a bad example. because I used vegas in my example where the chances of getting stds are INCREDIBLY LESS than if you dated some random girl.

Dating is better long term, IF it lasts.

Now go and look up how many marriages end up in divorce and get back to me.

• Well, it seems to me that you're assuming the only goal men have is to have sex, and that all women expect men to pay for everything. Both of these things are untrue. If you're only interested in sex, then maybe a prostitute is a good option for you. As you've mentioned, a relationship offers additional things, such as an emotional connection, love, companionship, good conversation, a partnership when it comes to finances, housework, child-rearing (depending on how serious your relationship is).

In all of the relationships I've had, I do not expect my partner to pay for everything. In the beginning of the relationship, we usually go dutch, or one person pays for one date, the other pays for the next. When the relationship becomes more serious, we pretty much always take turns paying for dates (since its easier than splitting the bill). Now that I live with my partner, we split rent, and he might pay some bills and I'll pay others, so its essentially even (i.e. I pay for internet/cable, he pays for our cell phones). Things don't have to be exactly 50/50--we kind of play it by ear, depending on who has more money. When I was in school, he paid the majority of the bills. When he was in school, I did. I make more money than him, but that doesn't matter to us--we're building a life together, so essentially any money we make is "our" money (we still have the freedom to spend our own money on the things we want, but if it's a large purchase, we make the decision about it together). This has been typical of all my relationships.

To answer your questions: Yes, I will date a man who is broke (as long as its not simply because he's lazy and won't get a job). Yes, I will date a man who doesn't pay for the dates. And I'm cool if he wants to take me to taco bell--I think it's unreasonable to expect someone to spend more than their means, and if I'm dating someone, it's because I want to spend time with them, not because I want them to take me out to the most expensive places.

As far as sex is concerned, we don't believe that sex is a commody that needs to be earned. We have sex with each other because we want to. We both have healthy sex drives, so we have sex fairly often. I don't "reward" my partner for doing chores around the house--it's OUR home, so we both do the chores that need to be done. I don't withhold sex as a form of "punishment". Sex is completely separate from those things.

I think the reason why a lot of women want to wait a bit before having sex isn't because they want you to pay for or "earn" it, but rather, they don't want to be treated like a prostitute. They want a guy who actually likes them and is interested in a relationship with them, not just taking them on enough dates so that the woman is obliged to have sex with him. They also realize that, while it's a completely unfair double standard, a lot of guys lose respect for a girl, or decide they only want to have sex with her (not a relationship) if she has sex with them "too soon

• Going out on 3 dates IS too much work when you are comparing prostitution and dating.

Because if all you are out there is for sex, than waiting 3 days to get it is complete BULLSHIT.

• Prostitution is a guarantee. Men get their primary motivator "somewhat" fulfilled. Men's primary motivation for pair bonding is great sex. Not sex, not good sex, but GREAT sex. Which unfortunately only comes with a long term relationship and love. The best and greatest sex comes only comes with that.

Prostitution is only a better option because it at least insures that one need is somewhat fulfilled.

With dating there are no guarantees. In fact most of the time it goes bad.

• "This is not a black and white issue, its not about giving away or having to work your ass off."

Your originally post makes it seem like taking a woman on 3 dates is too much work. It seems like there's an awful thin line between "giving away" and "having to work your ass off" for you.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 36

• 38d

It's like comparing home made vs at a restaurant. Home made is imperfect and you do pay with your daily work which some times can be a lot but there is care and you can get an extra piece if you are still hungry. Restaurants will present the food better, sometimes taste great but care less if you are still hungry and want you to pay and leave the premises to allow other customers in. I have no access to home made so I will go to the restaurant. It's the only way to calm down my desire for sex. The women in my environment are too rough, materialistic and picky. Maybe one day...

Prostitute is better because you get what you want and you don't have to face foolishness.

• since I m a 29 year old virgin and on the verge of settleing for prostitites.

I d say prostitution is better

• Sounds to me that you are very angry and you are a cheap ass

• Firstly, I don't think you can seperate "dating" from "relationships", because most normal people date with the intention of getting into a relationship.

The shallow, insecure people you're talking about may not be thinking long term, so in their case, yes, a prostitute will probably be better.

It really sounds like you're just using this question to spit out a bitter rant against women. You ask like 3 questions in one.

1. How many women will accept a man that doesn't pay for a date?

Before my girlfriend was my g/f, more often than not she paid. She wouldn't even hear of me paying, I had to sneak the check to pay when I could.

2. Women "put out" to get men to do chores.

No, this is just wrong. Women put out because they enjoy sex just like we do. It's a natural thing - like eating or sleeping, we enjoy those things because they're hard-wired into us. Yes, I know it's shocking to think that women have desires as well, but get over it. They're human too.

3.

What's funny is the first date my girlfriend and I went on was for shakes at Jack in the Box and then a walk in the park. 3x of that would total somewhere around $18. Further, my girlfriend lives about 50 miles from me and it doesn't cost me $20 round trip. What the hell are you driving, an aircraft carrier?

4. Dating is more expensive.

I have NEVER NEVER NEVER been on a date that cost $100, and I've been dating for what, 17 years now. Even factoring in driving and what not. Never once. So, your highly generalized math is rediculous. I've dated girls when I was completely flat broke living at my mom's place and I've dated girls since I've started making cash and I have my own flat. Your argument might be true for you, but for most of the guys I know, they can get dates whether they have a fiver in their pocket or a swimming pool full of cursed gold coins, doesn't matter.

5. "She gets half your money".

Now you're talking about marriage, not dating, when you specifically said you're talking about dating, not relationships. Stop changing your argument to make your rediculous point.

Bottom line, if your goal is just sex, sex, sex, then yes, getting a prostitute or a GFE makes sense. If your goal is spending time with another human being, regardless of whether you get sex or not, then dating is the answer, cos a prostitute won't give a crap about you other than the money you're throwing at her. You're just as well off buying a blow-up doll - you're basically paying someone to let you use their body to masturbate, that's how much emotional connection you're getting out of it. More power to you, in that instance.

• You can throw all the articles you want at me, it doesn't change the face that I'm not lying, my girlfriend is quite attractive, and pays quite frequently and doesn't really care. Then again, it could be because unlike you we both make good money. Enjoy your prostitutes, since your question was loaded from the beginning.

Also, I still don't see where you're going with the point on marriage. You're claiming it's bad, but a majority still feel optimistic about it and support it.

• Bottom line is that I can overwhelm you with proof that shows men want hot women.. for what? to chat with?

And I can overwhelm you with proof that shows women want a man with money. for what? for the man to spend it all?

Im sure the women in your life like you for you and not for your money. I'm sure they would love you even if you were a homeless bum on the street corner.

I'm sure you love women who are are over 500lbs with humps on their backs and facial hair.

Because its what's on the inside.

• "LiveScience reported that for years evolutionary psychologists have been saying that men want young pretty women for their mates and women want older men with money. "

link

Ouch dude..

• Show Older
  • I find both to be rather pointless.

• girl friend is homely flesh. prostitutes are like public toilet, unhygenic.

• When you look at it closely, when you're dating a woman you are indirectly paying for sex.

You figure, 3 dates of dinner, movies, shows, and on the thrid date the girl sleeps with you. Add it up and you spent maybe 200-400 to hang out with this person three times so you could get laid.

Valentine's day: you buy chocolates, jewelry, dinner, whatever else, and for what? To get laid.

The negative with hookers is that they are openly dirty pigs. Higher risk of catching an STD or even worse AIDS. You might get what you want and even more.

My friend, I suggest you invest into a rubber doll.

Cheers!

• Prostitution is VILE. Boy, we act as if we're nuttin but beasts...as if the soul and emotions don't even exist.

• Dating/relationship z better...simple

• Preferably, something along the lines of dating. This is because it's legal.

• Nevada.

• A Girl wants to get married. A guy wants to have sex.

Dating is a game where a girl and/or a guy could win it.

You choose to take her to an expensive restaurant. You could just take her on a date in a park.

____________________________________

Man is a hunter and only looser pays to get for he wants. A good hunter would walk 1000 miles after the grizzly bear and kill him when he could just buy a dead/in a cage bear for a much cheaper price.

What is a satisfaction of paying for sex? 30 minutes?

What about the satisfaction of meeting a real love of your life?

- At least a couple of years.

• Prostitutes are the most disgusting thing on the planet. Just the thought of sticking my C ock in basically a tube of a mix of STD's is, well horrifyig is not even enough of a word. I wouldn't use a prostitue with my best friends d ick.

• Prostitutes in the bunny ranch are actually cleaner than your average woman on the street who ISNT a hooker.

They are actually forced to get monthly checks. Your average woman is not, and does not.

• I couldn't agree more with you. I am not even bad looking, but I'm kinda broke. Its been harder for me to get a date than before. Most women are prostiutes, I know some girls will bash me for saying this, but the same ones that would criticize me, would not date a guy who makes less money than they do, or who wants to pay evenly at the movie dinner etc. which proves my point

• I ain't callin you a gold digger, but you ain't messin with no broke.

• Ok, Deal! You'll go after the hookers, I'll stay with my wife.

• Yeah go ahead and have fun having sex with one woman the rest of your life. You enjoy that.

• In the modern US, I"d say the difference between dating and protituton is very slight; the more honest women admit that..

• This is actually clever. People are hacking it with their emotional prejudice, which you kinda take for granted. But like you keep saying - this isn't relationships vs. prostitution, this is dating vs. prostitution. But you gotta look at that mathmatically. From a human perspective, you start dating in the hope of finding someone you will fall in love with and so on, fulfilling the inbuilt and unexplained desire to connect completely and permanently with another human, and from the same perspective, you hire a prostitute so you can stick the shaft in her, like, basically. But from a mathmatical perspective, you aren't focused on an endgoal.

Logically, you enter into something - assuming your dating an alltaking woman which is fairly common in America I hear (its not really common where I am, though, but that's because no one actually has any money regardless of who they are, you know what I mean? Hahaha), because everythings fairly common in America - in which you have to pay a sum of money, in exhange for some kind of product. We're not giving that product a name of any kind.

Now in dating, many times your left with no product - ie. no further relationship, emotional connection or sex. Or even like, helpful cleaning tips, or an extended television liscence, or anything. Right? Nothing. But you've still payed all that money. Now from a human perspective, you expect that. But mathmatically, that's a major WTF. That's a huge risk right there. That's a probably of like 1 (or 2, depending on your disposition.) That's crazy.

However, in prositution, you pay, assuming the afformentioned amounts are correct, about the same. But with prostitution, a product is guaranteed. Mathmatically, that's the more intellegent choice. Isn't it?

Ofcourse we don't date for the same reason we hire out ladiez, but logically that's not assumed.There's a sum in there somewhere its like

Prostiution: M + F = X

Dating: M + F = ?

Money, Female, Product, in this scenario.

?:1, in ratio terms. Or 9:1, if you wanna go by that rule, but I think that's long dead, ain't it? I'm not really a maths person.

Anyway, this jokes. Well done.

Oh by the way, on the idea that pimped prostitutes shouldn't be used because they've got terrible lives, that's a bit whacked out an idea. If we're all kindred souls we'd be using them more, I mean if they don't sell they probably get thrashed around, don't they? Or they don't get their cocaine and get a serious case of the horrors. Its not like if we all decide not to use street harlots they'll all suddenly get better lives, you know? Effectively it'd just add to the unemployment, cost the country more money - assuming this country grants dole - and you'd have hundreds of cracked girls starving on the streets. But your right, you know, about how scarred those girls are left. I know, like, its wild.

• Why not just jerk off? Do you have any idea how hungry prostitutes are for business? God blessed you with two hands; use them.

In the grand scheme of things, it's women who have it harder. If a guy is horny, all he has to do is jerk off to the p*rn of his choice. To the sight of the girl the way he wants her, dressed how he likes her to be, and doing what turns him on. I really don't see how on earth you can come to feel that guys have it worse off.

Girls on the other hand, can't watch p*rn or jerk off to feel loved, affection, emotional closeness or connected with someone.

I want you to picture a situation where all the men of the world are inside their homes jerking off when they're horny, and then hanging out with the guys when they're outside their home; or just working or sleeping.

I want you to picture women now, who are trying to find a guy to be in a relationship with. If you're this girl, and you actually come in contract with a guy, do you really think you're going to "not put out" as you call it? You might as well write yourself a prescription for being single. Having sex with the guy you like is the very least you would do.

I'm starting to think that you're either physically deformed, or live in Amish-ville and have posted this through some internet cafe' from your local village.

• That made me laugh.

• haha, good question man..I bet Charlie Sheen contemplates this on a daily basis too!...anyways, I think it comes down to this: with a ho, you won't get the emotional attachment, the love or the girlfriend experience, just mindless sex.

I love sex as much as the next guy but that's not enough for me, I want more, I want her to care about me on some level, not necessarily love but care...this is where the argument for a prostitute is lost on me...I would take a regular girl, even with the bitchiness that time of month and all the blah-blah-blah talk and stuff, just because she will also give me her heart...that's crucial...I want her heart, not just her pu**y...

• I think if you can guarantee emotional attachment with every women you dated, then you would have a point.

With prostitution you get the guarantee of mindless sex.

• After reading some comments, I got your point and yes, if we compare things just plain and simple, prostitution might look better than dating. But still, having a girlfriend beats prostitution, just because of the time you spend with your girlfriend. Let's say you live with your girlfriend and/or lives near her, you guys can have sex like what? 3-4 days a week if not everyday (I will not get deep in this subject because it involves people's sex drive and other stuff too..) but yea, lets say 3 times a week, then it gets cheaper than getting a hooker. Imagine you getting a hooker 3 times a week? It would be 900 bucks in just one week...

My conclusion: prostitution might look better than dating, but we need the dates to actually get a girlfriend and solve the problem.

(obviously dating/relationships have more things involved than just sex, but I think you guys will get the point...)

• Having a girlfriend is better than prostitution, obviously.

That's not the question.

• Prostitution vs Dating ? thts a terrible mismatch. The point of prostitution is for you to have sex. The point of dating, is not sex, it is to bond with her. And I guess you've only gone out with gold-diggers, because not all girls want you to spend a lot on dates.

• I would say the point of dating is evolutionarily meant to pair bond and eventually propagate the species. Which usually is done through sex.

• You're not actually suppose to date women only for sex...

• There are plenty of women who want the same thing are you afraid of diseases or something? lol

• If you don't close the deal, then there's no point.

• The saying around here is why beg for it when you can pay for it...

• That is true

• With dating most men pay AND beg.

• There's SO much more to enjoy with girls than just sex. Girls, I can assure you that we're not all like this. I for one think prostitution is disgusting. :)

• Thank you letmethinkaboutit.

• Your right, and way to kiss a girls ass.

Kissing women's asses is the best way to get you laid. For sure. (rolls eyes)

And this is not dating vs sex, its dating vs prostitution. there is a difference.

• Haha I do see your point. it would obviously depend on what you are looking.

Some people want an emotional connection as well which you can't buy. Like you said there is does she like me or not. If you are looking for just sex a prostitute might be good.

But if you want emotional sex and a relationship your better off taking the other road.

• If you as a man, never buy her a gift, never pay for dates, and she's your girlfriend you're going to get dumped.

Call all women materialistic if you want to, but that's the truth.

And like I said, because of that, you still end up paying for emotional connection because of it.

• Maybe for a materialistic person but most don't like someone just because they got them a gift.

• Actually you end up paying for emotional connection too. In the form of gifts, and paying for dates.

So yeah, you can buy that.

• Ok. First off if it takes anywhere over $40+ to get, you are a loser. I would enjoy making love to the girl I'm in love with waaaaay more than a dirty whore. The whore doesn't have any passion, and all she's doing it for is money. Not to mention her vaj is probably loose as f***. Grow a pair, find an AWESOME girl, fall in love with everything about her, and get all the best sex in the world, FOR FREE.

• Oh and one more thing. When your dating you have no idea if she's had 30 kids and decided not to have the surgery, nor do the kegals. And by the way many prostitutes actually do the kegals and they do the surgery. PLUS they have the money to do it since they typically roll in money. So the girl your dating who doesn't have to put out and probably wont, since most first dates don't end in sex, might have 30 kids and be loose as f***. But you'll never know since first dates don't end in sex, "typically"

• Secondly, you really don't know if the girl your dating has a lose vagina. This is ASSUMING that you are actually going to get that far. Remember this is not RELATIONSHIPS vs prostitution. this is DATING. Where there is no guarantees your going to get there.

So now that I shot all of that argument down, to sh*t, what else you got.

• First off, sex is never "free" you always end up paying for it, even when you have a girlfriend.

Yes, the sex is better with a girlfriend than a whore. But then again, this is not whore sex vs girlfriend sex, this is prostitution vs dating. and all she's doing it is for the money?- HA just like most women who date. And vaginas don't really get loose from f***ing, that's a myth, unless its from child birth, and even then its rare, and can be fixed through surgery and kegel exercises.

• Show Older
  • Here's how I see it:

Escorts are hotter usually, and you get sexual satisfaction. I don't know how they work. But are they STD free? They surely don't test you. So how does it work?

Dating, you're trying to accomplish 2 things. 1. The chase. If you like the chase, it's like an accomplishment and it can be fun. You can make her pay as well. 2. The girlfriend experience, where you can cuddle and have her do things for you. It's like an extra friend except you're sexual with her. It can even lead to marriage.

I know I'm really bad with the ladies so I might go with the P if I continue failing. I'm good with the $, bad with the ladies.

• I see what you're saying... Prostitute if you want to relieve yourself sexually and dating if your goal is to want a girlfriend.

• Ideally. but if you want to go by statistics, Most dates don't end in girlfriends.

And thank god they don't.

• Dating = Girlfriend eventually? No?

• Show Older
  • well coming from someone who isn't old enough to buy a prostitute and a person who wouldn't want a prstitiute anyway, I think dates for me are enjoyable for both me and the girl imm with. I'm not really interested in sex, I just want to hang out with a really cool girl who I have romantic feelings for. I don't expect her to put out after any date, I think when we are both ready is when she can "put out" but until then being with a pretty girl is enough for me and I have better things to spend money on than sex with someone I don't know or love. but that's just me

• QA, You're the one replacing dating with prostitutes. I think it's pretty unanimous that you're the loser here. Even though he might be underage, I'd far sooner sleep with him than a douchebag like you. I'd be willing to wait till e was ready.

You must be so lonely...

• Thank you drummerdude27...

• This guy is obviously a troll. Because losers with no girlfriends that talk like this, the interent is their best friend.

Im going to have to block you. I don't talk to losers.

• Show Older
  • lol dating in america is like visiting a prostitute... hedonistic whores looking to take your money

• /sigh yes because your name and a picture of a witch is bravado incarnate. dumbass

• Yep, I thought so. You're just a coward. Scared of girls online.

• Wouldn't want all the grumpy sluts on here to go chasing with pitchforks I suppose

• Show Older
  • Well I have never or never will pay a chick for sex, however I do see where you coming from. In the long run dating is better, because your not going to spend 300 every time you see your girlfriend, and say you see a hooker 4 times a month, that's already over a grand right there, so why waist your money on sex when you could have saved a grand and bought something you wanted?

• 1. There still are no guarantees that women will put out on the first date.

2. Women are told not to put out on the first date.

3. Most women don't put out on the first date, and just because you and I have had the experience that some women do, its not what most men's reality is.

• True but before I had a girlfriend I had sex with chicks on the first date all the time, and if a chick will go on at least 3 dates with you, chances are she likes you, and I can't think of one time where I spent $300 on dates, with the same chick or even with 3 different chicks. So I still say dating is better.

• Again, that's girlfriend and not dating. Dating there are no guarentees, many men can easily spend 300 bucks on 3 different first dates and get nothing out of them.

You are also assuming that she's going to put out.

• Not taking this topic seriously, lets do a slight economic analysis..

Prostitute

sex= £1000 (cash)

GF

sex + loyality > £1000 (dates..)

Everyguy is willing to have sex with anygirl; If we are to put a monetary figure on loyality, e,g the cost of raising a child... we would realize that its cheaper to have a Girlfriend than a prostitute..

Even with DNA tests, the price of loyality is still high because of our ego and need to be the "only one she is having sex.. with"

• Yes but you can date without a girlfriend. That's the problem.

• Yeah but for obvious reasons you can't have a girlfriend without dating....

• Right, its economically and better overall to have a girlfriend than a prostitute, but this isn't about girlfriends vs prostitutes, its dating vs prostitutes. There is a big difference.

Plus lets hope the sex is better since having sex with someone you actually care about is actually a hell of a lot better than someone whos a stranger.

• Their is an economic analysis of marriage and prostitution look it up in economic text books. What usually happens is that in wealthier countries more marriage happens as opposed to poorer countries where more women resort to prostitution because they can't find a man to support them financially.

Some have commented that their is no difference between marriage and prositution, only different social stigmas attached to either practice.

Pregnancy from prosittution does happen but the client cannot be identified or expected to pay maintanance. Marriage is a property relationship, you need to support it financially and the children that result from it.

• Men don't need to support it finnacially. The laws on the books try and make men do it, but we don't have to do anything. Move to canada if we want.

A man who leaves a pregnant prostitute and moves to Canada, vs a man who leaves a "woman" (both of which you are not married) there really is no difference, its still a life.

Either way its the same to the child.

• Im only reading the title and well w/e that huge paragraph is about all I have to say is

STDS ! AIDS! SQUAIDS! VAGINAL MONKEYS! CRABS!

SUPER AIDS! SUPER VAGINAL MONKEYS! GIANT ENEMY CRABS!

• I live in vegas they don't test the guys maybe only at casinos were the girls are prepared but no prostitutes are on the street and don't bring a test kit with them

• You should have read it, I mentioned VEGAS.. where its regulated and they FORCE the women to get monthly checks to make sure they are clean. Plus they examine the men they sleep with before they have sex, and they use condoms. Can you say that same thing about regular women you date... NO you cant.

• Which do I think is better? Well, I can't cuddle with a prostitute. Well I can, but that costs extra =/.

No really, this question is really funny to me.

• True in all possible ways.

• As a guy, you end up paying for sex one way or another. Buying movie tickets and dinner is the same as paying cold hard cash to a hooker.

Its all prostitution, and most women are prostitutes. If they weren't, they would not require money being spent on them in order for the guy to get the reward

• Seriously though, be honest with yourself, you aren't looking for a good man, you are just looking for easy money. You made that clear by complaining and putting words in peoples mouths.If you wanted more than that (which you dont) you wouldn't be so p*ssed off right now. that's fine its your choice, but don't pretend that your looking for anything more than money. Stop lying.

• That last word was a typo by the way.

Seriously though question asker, be honest with yourself. You aren't looking for a "good woman," you are just looking for easy sex. You made that clear by actually comparing prostitution as an alternative to dating. Obviously prostitution provides you with easy sex. If you wanted more than that (which you don't) that wouldn't even be an option for you. That's fine. Its your choice but don't pretend you're looking for anything more than sex. Man up to the truth.

• So all men are just sex fiends who only want women for sex and not to get to know us as people? Unmarked

• Show Older