Prostitution VS Dating.. Which is better?

With prostitution, the guy gets what he wants, and the girl gets what she wants.

1. There's no game playing, you never think to yourself "does he or she like me?"- women get the money and men get the sex. Everyone wins.

2. With a woman you date, she's not required to do monthly STD and aids checks. Like a legal prostitute.

3. With a prostitute is there a chance if the sex is bad, or the "deal" goes bad that she gets HALF of ALL of your money.

No.

4. Its defiantly cheaper.

An average prostitute in Nevada costs about 300 bucks on average for sex.

An average date costs about 100 bucks, and most women don't want to put out until the 3rd date AT LEAST.

And even then its not a certainty.

Cost of gas= 20 bucks for the drive to her house to pick her up, to the movie,and to the restaurant and back to her house and then back to yours.

Cost of movie= 12 bucks X 2= 24 bucks, rounded down to 20.

That's 40 bucks not including popcorn and candy.

So that's 60 bucks.

Now include the cost of the meal at a "decent". Because we all know she's going to think your a cheap loser if you take her to taco bell.- unlike a whore where you don't have to pay anything except for what you get in return.

So you figure 20 bucks a person.. that's 40 bucks.

This is not including candy, gifts, or flowers.

60+40=100 bucks.. and there you have it.

3 dates=300 bucks.

Suppose it was even guaranteed that she's has to put out on the 3rd date making it "equal" even then its like putting her vagina on lay away, and you have to wait.

Most people also don't date consecutively one day after the other either.

5. Most of the time women in marriages "put out" to get their husbands to do chores or anything like that.

Its been said that most women are nothing more than closeted prostitutes because after all how many women here would date a man who's broke?

How many women here will accept a man who doesn't pay for the date?

If you won't accept a man who takes you to taco bell for a date, then all it means is that you are a hooker who is just haggling over the price.

The only difference between prostitution and dating is emotional connection and love.

Both of which are free.

So, unless you want men to date you, stop acting like whores, because were just going to go there instead of dating you. Because at least with them its a sure thing.

So which do you think is better.

This is prostitution vs dating, not prostitution vs relationships.

Obviously getting the sex for free from a girlfriend is better. That's why its vs dating, not relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prostitution is cheeper and girls are more honest about their sexuality.

In the other hand dating involves a lot of bush*t, judgement, misstreatment and humilliation from the girl until she decides to have sex with you which at this point you are already massively turn off.

So prostitution is better.

• A-men.

• The problem with you is that you are showing the example of the worst possible examples of prostitution.

I can do that too. Ill just bring up the worst possible example of dates. DId you know that some dates actually end in murder? sometimes the man actually rapes and murders the woman.. And sometimes the woman actually murders the man!

Therefore dating is far worse!

• the damn truth!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 41

• I understand where you are coming from but I think there are a few things that don't add up to me.

1) If you use the logic that all women are closet prostitutes, wanting to exchange sex for money, you can use the same logic to say all men are really just closest John's wanting to pay women for sex. So why be upset? In this logic all women want money for sex and all men want to give their money for sex so everyone wins.

2) Dating and prostitution aren't really comparable because the desired result is different. Dating isn't just used to get sex. It's also used to develop relationships. Meaning the people who are dating don't just want sex. If someone wants just sex they go for just hook ups and hopefully that will only cost you a drink. Comparing dating and prostitution is like comparing a restaurant making your food to having your mom make your food. Sure you may have to pay more money in the long run for mom (like taking care of her when she is older) but there are a few things mom has to offer over a restaurant.

3) You are talking about prostitution like it is a good thing but then you use it as a slur against women by saying they act like "whores". You can't talk up prostitution as a legitimate thing and then insult people who act like those in the profession. It's like saying slavery is a great thing but then saying child labor is like slavery and it's completely awful. If prostitution is good, then it's completely OK for anyone to act like a prostitute. Even if she doesn't say she is. You can't have it both ways. You can't say prostitutes are good woman but women that act like them are bad.

4) Prostitution would be a valid alternative if most people didn't care that the person that sleeps with them doesn't like them. Prostitutes aren't humanitarians. They think their John's are morons that they can sexual manipulate. One of my friends grew up in a neighborhood that had lots of prostitutes in it. He doesn't use prostitutes. He is actually a hopeless romantic who wants love and commitment after growing up seeing what the other option is. You aren't going to see that on some documentary cause they want the John's to come back to the whore house. But prostitutes spend a lot of time laughing at their John's. Prostitutes actually have really, really big mouths (no pun intended). Some of the most shocking stuff I've ever learned was from a girl who was a former prostitute who was talking about her John's. And she wasn't retelling the stories with admiration.

• 1. Obviously we don't "Want" to pay for sex., If that was true, why would we be "upset" about it.- your logic is flawed.

2. Nope, your only partially correct. Both your mom and the resturant have one thing in common, your mom doenst go... you know what? Your not getting fed tonight. And the restaruant doesn't do that either. How would you feel if you paid before your meal and they told you to leave without getting your money back OR eating. So there's no comparison.

3. Refer to my first example.

• "Because if a guy meets a girl at work , likes her, & asks her out, there is an emotional connection." Based off of what? her looks? Its based off an emotoin called LUST. Most dates are made through meeting someone for like 10 minutes AT THE MOST. MOST dates are that way. They aren't done through knowing someone for 20 years and then finnally asking them out.

Thats not how dating typically goes.

And you know jack sh*t about someone if you've known them for 10 minutes.

• Not true. The biggest ways people meet someone requires more than 10 minutes. The 2 biggest are through friends introducing them and online dating.

" Twice as many couples met through online dating sites than at social events, bars and clubs combined."

http://www.examiner.com/sf-in-san-francisco/new-studies-one-five-couples-meet-online

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2010-02-11-couplesmeet11_CV_N.htm

• If all a guy wants is sex, then you shouldn't be dating and pretending like you want a relationship to begin with. Have a drunken one-night stand when you can get them or shell out the money for a prostitute if you live near legalized prostitution, or masturbate.

When you are actually ready to meet someone and have a relationship, well join the club with the rest of us, men and women alike, who get frustrated with dating and get tired of dating people we don't hit it off with and do things that drive us crazy. Stop spending $100 on dates in hopes of getting laid. Dating should be about meeting someone you would want a relationship with, not about counting the $$ and meet-ups necessary to have sex. If you go on a date or two and there is just no connection there, don't go on date three. Save your $$. Look for someone new until you find the one that works for you.

• This is not about just wanting sex. Its about getting something instead of getting nothing.

And no woman wants a man who doesn't pay for dates. They call them "cheap" I know I have tons of friends who are girls and they say that, AND they say they would never date a man with no money and no ambition, which is the same thing. 100 bucks per date is the average MINIMUM cost for a date.

• There is no way to go on a date or several dates and guarantee that the girl will fall for you and have a relationship with you. I don't really get how you think spending money on dates should equate to them giving you something as intimate as sex. I agree, for you, that you should find other ways to fulfill your sexual needs. Dating is just not the way to do that.

• How about a return on my investment?
      If im going to spend a ton of money on you on multiple dates, what the hell am i getting out of it, if not sex?
      The pleasure of your company?
      I could hang out with my other guy friends and not spend a dime and typically have a much better time, without the nerves, without the worry, and know im not being judged, im already accepted.
      WHeres my money going?
      And lets suppose im paying for your company. Shouldn't my company be worth something?
      Apparently not.

• It's too bad that you feel this way.

There is a lot more to relationships than sex. And I would hope that someone who is special to you would mean more than how much you spend on them.

But... I do hope that you choose prostitutes over dating, because you're a chauvinist and - though no woman deserves that - at least sex workers expect it.

• Well, it seems to me that you're assuming the only goal men have is to have sex, and that all women expect men to pay for everything. Both of these things are untrue. If you're only interested in sex, then maybe a prostitute is a good option for you. As you've mentioned, a relationship offers additional things, such as an emotional connection, love, companionship, good conversation, a partnership when it comes to finances, housework, child-rearing (depending on how serious your relationship is).

In all of the relationships I've had, I do not expect my partner to pay for everything. In the beginning of the relationship, we usually go dutch, or one person pays for one date, the other pays for the next. When the relationship becomes more serious, we pretty much always take turns paying for dates (since its easier than splitting the bill). Now that I live with my partner, we split rent, and he might pay some bills and I'll pay others, so its essentially even (i.e. I pay for internet/cable, he pays for our cell phones). Things don't have to be exactly 50/50--we kind of play it by ear, depending on who has more money. When I was in school, he paid the majority of the bills. When he was in school, I did. I make more money than him, but that doesn't matter to us--we're building a life together, so essentially any money we make is "our" money (we still have the freedom to spend our own money on the things we want, but if it's a large purchase, we make the decision about it together). This has been typical of all my relationships.

To answer your questions: Yes, I will date a man who is broke (as long as its not simply because he's lazy and won't get a job). Yes, I will date a man who doesn't pay for the dates. And I'm cool if he wants to take me to taco bell--I think it's unreasonable to expect someone to spend more than their means, and if I'm dating someone, it's because I want to spend time with them, not because I want them to take me out to the most expensive places.

As far as sex is concerned, we don't believe that sex is a commody that needs to be earned. We have sex with each other because we want to. We both have healthy sex drives, so we have sex fairly often. I don't "reward" my partner for doing chores around the house--it's OUR home, so we both do the chores that need to be done. I don't withhold sex as a form of "punishment". Sex is completely separate from those things.

I think the reason why a lot of women want to wait a bit before having sex isn't because they want you to pay for or "earn" it, but rather, they don't want to be treated like a prostitute. They want a guy who actually likes them and is interested in a relationship with them, not just taking them on enough dates so that the woman is obliged to have sex with him. They also realize that, while it's a completely unfair double standard, a lot of guys lose respect for a girl, or decide they only want to have sex with her (not a relationship) if she has sex with them "too soon

• I like how you put this qualifier in there "(as long as its not simply because he's lazy and won't get a job)." If you don't date a guy because he's broke, it doesn't matter "why" he's broke, you still are not dating him because he's broke, not because he's lazy. Being broke and being lazy are 2 completely different things.

I know a few millionaires that are complete lazy slobs, in fact that's WHY they are lazy.

• Prostitution is a guarantee. Men get their primary motivator "somewhat" fulfilled. Men's primary motivation for pair bonding is great sex. Not sex, not good sex, but GREAT sex. Which unfortunately only comes with a long term relationship and love. The best and greatest sex comes only comes with that.

Prostitution is only a better option because it at least insures that one need is somewhat fulfilled.

With dating there are no guarantees. In fact most of the time it goes bad.

• Going out on 3 dates IS too much work when you are comparing prostitution and dating.

Because if all you are out there is for sex, than waiting 3 days to get it is complete BULLSHIT.

• Prostituion.

The only reason men get into relationships is to get sex for free.

More from Girls
36

What Guys Said 43

• In the modern US, I"d say the difference between dating and protituton is very slight; the more honest women admit that..

• Ok, Deal! You'll go after the hookers, I'll stay with my wife.

• Yeah go ahead and have fun having sex with one woman the rest of your life. You enjoy that.

• Which do I think is better? Well, I can't cuddle with a prostitute. Well I can, but that costs extra =/.

No really, this question is really funny to me.

• After reading some comments, I got your point and yes, if we compare things just plain and simple, prostitution might look better than dating. But still, having a girlfriend beats prostitution, just because of the time you spend with your girlfriend. Let's say you live with your girlfriend and/or lives near her, you guys can have sex like what? 3-4 days a week if not everyday (I will not get deep in this subject because it involves people's sex drive and other stuff too..) but yea, lets say 3 times a week, then it gets cheaper than getting a hooker. Imagine you getting a hooker 3 times a week? It would be 900 bucks in just one week...

My conclusion: prostitution might look better than dating, but we need the dates to actually get a girlfriend and solve the problem.

(obviously dating/relationships have more things involved than just sex, but I think you guys will get the point...)

• Having a girlfriend is better than prostitution, obviously.

That's not the question.

• I find both to be rather pointless.

More from Guys
38