For those who are 21 and older, do you like to hang out, go out to bars and clubs? or are you not into that?

scene? are you not into that Scene? Just wondering, because I am 22, more so last year when I was 21 I went out to Bars and Clubs, but I'm not really into it that much anymore, if I do go out to a Bar or a Club, I only do it for the purpose to socialize and meet people, I don't like to get drunk constantly, I'm more of a social drinker, but I'm not into the Bar and Club scene as much as I used to be.

• Yes, I do go out and hang out at Bars and Clubs often, a lot, like every weekend
  • Occasionally, not very often but once in a while
  • I used to be into the Bar and Club scene but I got over it
  • Never was into the Bar and Club scene
Anyone care to vote?

Most Helpful Guy

• once in a while I go out to Bars and hang out at them, but I don't go often because I'm not a very loud, talkative person

What Girls Said 5

• Well, maybe it's becaue I have been able to go the bars/clubs for over 3 years now (I'm also 22), but I'm kind of over it. I went more frequently when my friends and I first turned 19 (I'm Canadian), but I was never that into it. And, there are lots of people my age who are still really into the bar scene, going at least twice every week and get smashed- mostly the crowd at university and college. I'm still in school, so I'm a bit of an oddball, but I would honestly rather hang out with friends, have a meal, have a few drinks have a bonfire etc. The bars/clubs are just not my thing.

• Never was into the Bar and Club scene. (voted on D)

• I LOVE going to the bar. It's just so much fun to get dressed up and go out with your friends. I'd much rather go to the bar than hang out at someone's house

• I went to the bars pretty much every night before turning 21, but after I turned 21, I stopped being so into it. I'll go out every once in a while and have a drink, though.

• Lol, that's because girls do not get carded as much as guys do

• I'm not really into that, but there is a local bar my friends and I go to after exams or classes to relax and just hang out.

What Guys Said 3

• i like to change it up, depends what we feel like or what events are happens ...but I do like lounges its more chilled out and you can hear people talk

• Yeah I do. I think that its a nice way to socialize.

• I'm starting to get over it, due to the fact that I know I am wasting my time going to Bars and Clubs because I know that I will never get a hook-up or one-night stand there.